What's new

Rediscovered RSST love

Trungo

Achiever
Since getting my Taifun's my RSST has been neglected and unloved.
That was until last weekend when I managed to get my hands on some 2mm ss rope.
Coiled the rope up with a bit of mesh and a 1 ohm coil and OMG why had it taken me so long to discover the joys of ss rope.
My love for the RSST has returned

One of my fave atty`s @Trungo and has not been out of action since the day i bought it. I am hoping their dual coil version is not going to be long about onto the shelves.

One of my fave atty`s @Trungo and has not been out of action since the day i bought it. I am hoping their dual coil version is not going to be long about onto the shelves.

Mine has joined the Russian & Aga on the bookshelf,I'm scared of melting the polycarb tank as one of my fave juices is banana & I killed clearo's with banana flavours.

I've avoided genesis style attys due to being impractical and leaking whilst being carried.
As a result I favoured kayfuns.
I now carry RDA's around........guess i'll have to give genny's a go.....

I've avoided genesis style attys due to being impractical and leaking whilst being carried.
As a result I favoured kayfuns.
I now carry RDA's around........guess i'll have to give genny's a go.....

From what I can tell the rsst seems to be an exception among gennies when it comes to leaking, with lots of people saying they don't leak much if at all.
Mine rattles around in my pocket quite happily.

From what I can tell the rsst seems to be an exception among gennies when it comes to leaking, with lots of people saying they don't leak much if at all.
Mine rattles around in my pocket quite happily.

Cheers they're fairly cheap too aren't they?

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

If the dual coil version is as good as the single I shall definitely be getting one.

Back
Top Bottom