Innokin
What's new

Qorax Stan's Excellent Tutorial Video.

Elux
Qorax is a top fella :) Just watched his "10 tips on using the Kayfun Mini V3" video yesterday, and got some great tips to make the experience better.

And I love his style! In the above 10 tips video he done a section where he said the Mini V3 is his go to tank, and he filmed this dramatic scene of him picking up his car keys and pondering over which tank to take, and then happily settling on the Kayfun. :)

Very entertaining and fun, but also, he really knows his stuff with rebuildable MTL tanks.

Vape Green
Why did I not find any of these when i started. I watched 1 decent video (the silent sat22 build) everything else was trial and error

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Qorax (not worst! Edit) is a top guy, I love his passionate approach.

Last edited:
That video makes it half clear, which is a great help because it just leaves how to actually insert the thing :D

So i've ordered some sort of tank or another and some mesh so I can give it a go. Meanwhile i'm going to try and find out of its possible to mesh up a twisted messes or a steam crave :D

Great vid, thanks!

AcmeFog
Qorax has made me spend lots of money over the years with his pictorials on ECF. Great guy and always willing to help on the forums. Great he is now making vids

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom