What's new

Profile M Question

Dezy

Postman
I have the profile M

Got to say this is by far the best RTA to date for me .. except ...

The straight glass has a moulded capacity restriction.. Does anyone know of a chimney and glass extension? It's just the bubble glass does not fit on my Paramour side by side.

Or can you buy the straight glass without the stupid moulded restrictor?

I have been looking but not seen anything.

I have the profile M

Got to say this is by far the best RTA to date for me .. except ...

The straight glass has a moulded capacity restriction.. Does anyone know of a chimney and glass extension? It's just the bubble glass does not fit on my Paramour side by side.

Or can you buy the straight glass without the stupid moulded restrictor?

I have been looking but not seen anything.

Have you used the Kylin M, Profile Unity or Doom X Mesh?

Just looking for a comparison against any or all of the above as that's what I have in mesh. My go to is the Kylin M for flavour.

I'm a sucker for buying new mesh tanks

Have you used the Kylin M, Profile Unity or Doom X Mesh?

Just looking for a comparison against any or all of the above as that's what I have in mesh. My go to is the Kylin M for flavour.

I'm a sucker for buying new mesh tanks

I have the Profile Unity and Geek Vape Zeus X Mesh so I'll be comparing the Profile M to those when it arrives from China. The Unity is my favourite tank, so it has a lot to live up to :D

I have the Profile Unity and Geek Vape Zeus X Mesh so I'll be comparing the Profile M to those when it arrives from China. The Unity is my favourite tank, so it has a lot to live up to :D

Excellent, please update if you don't mind just bought a Topside Dual, profile 1.5 rda and Doom x mesh tank recently so I need to wait a few weeks prior to ordering another mesh tank or I'll be divorced

More flavour than the Kylin M , but tank is better on the Kylin. The unity I can't say, but a much better all-round than the X mesh.

Flavour-wise I just can't see anything topping it, as good as.. maybe. now if only they would improve the fill port and make the tank bigger. M2.0 is what we need.

It's just the bubble glass does not fit on my Paramour side by side.

Well it would if you took the battery cap off then put the tank on ya dumb ass!

just in case anyone thinks you can't put the bubble glass on the M with the Paramour .. you can if your IQ lets you figure it out !!
Holy hell I must have been having a dumb bum day.

Which Mesh actually fits the Profile M ?. I read that the Chill Extreme etc don't. Any help as always appreciated. Also a cheapish vendor for it (Not China).

Back
Top Bottom