What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Personal thoughts on the best and worst mesh Rta's?

They're all pretty thirsty on wicking bud.
the Nest rda from naturevape is probably the most efficient and is getting a lot of love. But it's an rda. Thick dense vape though.
Watched a couple YT videos yesterday of that RDA.
Mesh deserves more research, and this Naturevape proposal is brilliant.
Yeah, setup and wicking is a pain in the ass but the concept is a really good idea: building the inners of a mesh stock coilhead.

I see potential, but it needs refinement. Would love to see more good ideas like Naturevapes one. Theres a lot to explore and explode.

5f7ed43dfbf5536d5622fdb1_8EE64E31-F2B5-40EA-8105-9BD0BA678DE1_1_201_a.jpg

Has anyone got their hands on the new Damn Vape Doom X Mesh RTA yet? Hopefully mine should be with me tomorrow. 8ml capacity with the included bubble glass will be a big plus, along with the inclusion of the spring loaded ceramic deck in this one.

Currently rocking the Kylin M and Profile Unity, love them both with the Vandy Vape SS316L 300 mesh roll and cut to size. So much better flavour than any of the other meshes that are precut.

Has anyone got their hands on the new Damn Vape Doom X Mesh RTA yet? Hopefully mine should be with me tomorrow. 8ml capacity with the included bubble glass will be a big plus, along with the inclusion of the spring loaded ceramic deck in this one.

Currently rocking the Kylin M and Profile Unity, love them both with the Vandy Vape SS316L 300 mesh roll and cut to size. So much better flavour than any of the other meshes that are precut.

@StrawberryRipple has the new Doom X Mesh.

They're all good, I have the Ragnar, Titan, Zeus X, and Profile Unity. The Unity has the best flavour and smoothest airflow, and I've just vaped the thing at 200 watts, wtf, how did that happen :11:

Same shit, won't wick quick enough due to too small juice holes for thick liquid ?

I don't have any experience with that tank, after having a look I would say cut your cotton tails shorter - just a guess.

It's in the drawer of shame atm.
At least its not in the bin like the first one.

What issue did you find? I've got mine and loving the capacity. Not had any dry hits yet either. Although I do find any cotton other than bacon prime doesn't wick quick enough for mesh.

The juice port control is a waste of time. Wick it right and you don't need it. Bubble glass all the way for me.

They're all good, I have the Ragnar, Titan, Zeus X, and Profile Unity. The Unity has the best flavour and smoothest airflow, and I've just vaped the thing at 200 watts, wtf, how did that happen :11:
U wot m8? 200W on mesh? And you lived to tell the tale? Absolute madlad. :D

How's the Ragnar, by the way? I quite like what I see on reviews, but I don't have anything that'd fit it. Biggest atty my mods can accommodate is 30mm (LV Grus), so I'd still be looking at quite a bit of overhang. And I wouldn't want to use the Ragnar with a single battery mod anyway, so it's more like 26mm for me on the Gen X. Anyway, if it's anything like the Aromamizer V3, its mesh capabilities must not be anything special. Not bad, just... mediocre.

For now, since I'm refusing to buy a Unity (IT"S OOGLY), I also ordered a Profile RDTA . Should be in my hands tomorrow, can't wait to try it. And seeing how much I liked the Zeus with the wider mesh strips (it's REALLY good with an uncut strip of NexMesh Turbo), I think I'm in for a treat.

How's the Ragnar, by the way? .
For now, since I'm refusing to buy a Unity (IT"S OOGLY)

The Ragnar is excellent, needs to be with the mesh though. The Unity, it's just awesome, but fussy, very fussy, on the wicking.

Back
Top Bottom