What's new

Oh gennies...

I went through over a meter of wire... have a coil... at 1.1 ohms... the fu?!?!?! Haven't been that high in over 5 months xD
But, the flavour... hoooly shamola. I have some.liquid you MUST try at vf as well. But deal! :)

Try a low battery (3.6 - 3.7 V) or DNA on low watts to pulse until you get rid of the shorts then hot spots, very very short pluses to start with. Sometime its quick, sometimes not, but not pooped a coil this way.

Quite surprise about rayon not wicking fast enough. Haven't tried on a gennie but thought it would be good. I am not too keen on drippers but gennies are a different story. Love them with mesh or ss rope

pulse coils then "stroke" coil while still hot works for me @Raguri
oh, and use a jewellers screwdriver to "stroke coil"

and yeah like 1 x 0.1mm ribbon on mine

Try a low battery (3.6 - 3.7 V) or DNA on low watts to pulse until you get rid of the shorts then hot spots, very very short pluses to start with. Sometime its quick, sometimes not, but not pooped a coil this way.

pulse coils then "stroke" coil while still hot works for me Raguri
oh, and use a jewellers screwdriver to "stroke coil"

It's always on the top wrap! Annoys the hell outta me. Tried the oldies of bending the wire in etc but nope. Not playing ball :(

It's always on the top wrap! Annoys the hell outta me. Tried the oldies of bending the wire in etc but nope. Not playing ball :(

it always is !! just keep pulsing and pay close attention to how tight/loose top coil is

you torched mesh though ?

Quite surprise about rayon not wicking fast enough. Haven't tried on a gennie but thought it would be good. I am not too keen on drippers but gennies are a different story. Love them with mesh or ss rope

It vaped OK, but the wick gets gunked with toasted juice very quickly. i put extra length in so I could pull the wick up and trim the gunked bit, but that needed to be every 2-3 ml of juice, but my juice does gunk wicks quickly so YMMV.

2.2 mm coils
KarkenR.jpg

1/16 coils
KarkenR17.jpg

Back
Top Bottom