Vape Club
What's new

NextTiny tutorial (any central pole Genny really just change mesh dimensions)

CONGRATS!! just check the nut at top it may of come a little loose that could be causing the little hot spot.

Use pliars or tweezers will be hot I still have burn marks lol.
The nut thing did the trick and its glowly pretty much uniformly now. I guess the next step is to take it up a few watts?

The Electronic Cigarette Company
The nut thing did the trick and its glowly pretty much uniformly now. I guess the next step is to take it up a few watts?
Nope, if it burning nicely with no hotspots then juice it up. Put a small drop on the coil to get things started then vape, low wattage cost then slowly take it

OK thanks. Before I get started on this, the next stage of my learning how to deal with all this i'd like to thank everyone who has tried to help me. I'm by no means counting my chickens right now and i'm just pleased I didn't have any tantrums along the way, lose the plot or swear at the nextiny, it just goes to show how remaining calm and level headed can help you reach your goal :umm:

AcmeFog
Keep us updated. Mesh improves as it beds in, about half a tank or so. If you get a metallic taste, it'll be down to a small hotspot. Syringe out the juice, give it a small fettle and refill.

Premier Ecigs
Great guide @decson I just got a nextiny clone (my first genesis) and this was a godsend, really helpful thanks.

After much swearing I managed to get a decent build on it, not getting amazing flavour but I'm putting that down to a) my inexperience and b) using the mesh that came with it. Hopefully when my order of 200 and 400 comes I'll have better luck

Vape Green
Great guide @decson I just got a nextiny clone (my first genesis) and this was a godsend, really helpful thanks.

After much swearing I managed to get a decent build on it, not getting amazing flavour but I'm putting that down to a) my inexperience and b) using the mesh that came with it. Hopefully when my order of 200 and 400 comes I'll have better luck
Well done fella, am glad it helped :) Unsure what mesh it comes with, but give it a tank or two and it will definitely get better.

My ideal mesh is 200SF with a 300 topper. But stick with your build and then when ready give us a ping, can explain about a topper :)

I didn't even think about the tight draw which is a bind, the flavour is somewhat muted and two tokes in i'm getting dry hits :(

But I coiled the fucker! Yay!

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom