What's new

NextTiny tutorial (any central pole Genny really just change mesh dimensions)

And for anyone wondering about the In'ax. It's same thing just grypstick not nut (unless you buy threaded pole) and negative bolt at bottom. Quick pic'atorial.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461764763.764861.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461764825.423768.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461764841.267862.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461764857.203009.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461764870.402843.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461764883.152659.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461764891.860989.jpg

Just different mesh dimensions [emoji41]. Mesh isn't that bad, it's actually fun and flavour is king!

Right, I just tried another build following this.

The only thing getting hot is that bastard brass nut at the top? What am I doing wrong? It's going in the garden again in a minute [emoji16]

Edit : it's glowing fine now, no idea what I done wrong but it's working a dream now :)

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this. I don't have a nextiny at the moment, but I have a sneaking feeling one will be getting ordered on Sunday. Is the SXK clone pretty much the same to build?

Thanks for doing this. I don't have a nextiny at the moment, but I have a sneaking feeling one will be getting ordered on Sunday. Is the SXK clone pretty much the same to build?

Thats what I started with, just check the insulator and pin make sure its a little out. Then go for it :) and enjoy!

Right, I just tried another build following this.

The only thing getting hot is that bastard brass nut at the top? What am I doing wrong? It's going in the garden again in a minute [emoji16]

Edit : it's glowing fine now, no idea what I done wrong but it's working a dream now :)
Hows the flavour?

Nope, i'm far too ham fisted. Fiddling cutting mesh, fiddling burning it, fiddling wrapping it, fiddling making sure it fits in the hole, fiddling making sure its away from the base, fiddling coiling it. Fiddle, fiddle, fiddle.........And with my fat fingers I got no hope, its all seemingly simple enough but each step has to be spot on, go wrong and you start again. And I went wrong. A lot. Five cut lenngths later, five mesh burnings later, five fiddling a fucking bouts later...........I was determined to get this right but fuck me, you could spend hours on this, its not for me and as promising as the end result is, I just can't see how i'll get it right.

For sale one Nextiny, arrived this morning :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom