Vape Club
What's new

New Vandy Vape Mesh RDA Advice

Ricky2351991

Hi All,

I got the above RDA yesterday, came with three different types of mesh.
I used the N180 mesh, stufffed it with cotton and put it on my Alien 220w. Thing tastes good but i have a few questions. (Never had an RDA before).

How long typically would the mesh/cotton last?
What watt should i be vaping at (see photo)
When i try putting temp control on it just switches straight back to Watt mode.

Please bear in mind i am a newbie XD

Many thanks

Attachments

• f4ac98dc-3fbe-445e-906f-94a356290d45.jpg
    f4ac98dc-3fbe-445e-906f-94a356290d45.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 306
Royal Flush Vape
Hey there.

With regard to the life of mesh, I personally give it a quick dry burn to remove all the crap after the cotton needs replacing.
Like with coils, that will give you longer life than any stock coils.

With the cotton you can kind of tell yourself as the flavour will eventually not taste as good. I've found that in past experiences, changing juices can shorten the life of the cotton.

With a regulated mod and my own mesh, I tend to start off vaping at a low wattage and work my way up in 5W increments until I find my sweet spot. Different juices may work better with a higher/lower wattage too

Again, this is just how I do things. others my have better advice.

I know nothing about temp control, sorry pal.

Vape Green
James,

I quite like it. It's really easy to set up and wick, I've found the flavour and clouds to be brilliant. Obviously not as versatile as coil building. Check out some reviews on youtube mate.

Just picked up the same mate, im using 316 at 60W - had exactly the same issue with TC, to be honest, every mod and coil combo ive tried with TC has been temptemental. I've gave up on it. How are you getting on with it?

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Cant remember what I'm using its on my deski somewhere among hundreds of vaping stuff but believe I'm using the SS316 but moved to the NI80 mesh last build. The mesh is not bad its good for taste and great for squonk mainly because it feeds direct into the cotton. However it gets dry very quickly, what I have tested last build is a 3x strip like this I I I leaving gaps between and that is working much better than most other builds I have done, X over or a straight arc build, double fold etc. Typically I vape my mesh at 70-75W, the killer is when you dry hit it too high too harsh and the actual mesh either burns or cracks, also needs to be kept well juiced to avoid hot spots or spot burning.

Has anyone gotten it working perfectly? Considering getting the clone to give it a shot in TC

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom