What's new

New tank advice please.

Muck777

Postman
I'm thinking about trying out a mesh tank. I had some sort of Kraken a few years ago, but it leaked badly and never vaped too well, so it's it's in a drawer somewhere.

I'm ok with building, and would like something that can hold a reasonable amount of juice for a night out. I MTL, and obviously want something leakproof and reliable with good flavour.

I have no idea how far the 'Genesis' tanks (are they still called that?) have come, so what's new, and what's good for a reasonably experienced vaper who wants to try mesh?

I'm not sure about how important tank capacity is because the Kraken used to empty it's self of it's own free will, but I'd have thought that 3ml minimum might be good, then again I have no idea of the typical burn rate of these things.

I'm fine with a good clone too, if that's a factor.

Many thanks guys and girls.

I'm thinking about trying out a mesh tank. I had some sort of Kraken a few years ago, but it leaked badly and never vaped too well, so it's it's in a drawer somewhere.

I'm ok with building, and would like something that can hold a reasonable amount of juice for a night out. I MTL, and obviously want something leakproof and reliable with good flavour.

I have no idea how far the 'Genesis' tanks (are they still called that?) have come, so what's new, and what's good for a reasonably experienced vaper who wants to try mesh?

I'm not sure about how important tank capacity is because the Kraken used to empty it's self of it's own free will, but I'd have thought that 3ml minimum might be good, then again I have no idea of the typical burn rate of these things.

I'm fine with a good clone too, if that's a factor.

Many thanks guys and girls.

Have a look throught he "Genny Handcheck" thread. Lots of different styles and capacities, old and new.
A shame about your Kraken, I have used mine (FT clone) regularly for a couple of years and not had any major problems with leaking. Once its set up right, really good flavour too. Of the newer Genesis tanks I have a nextiny clone, which took a while to get a setup that worked for me, but I now really like. Smaller capcity though, at only 2ml. No problems with leaking as long as you don't overfill it.
Good luck with your search

@VapeNeophyte, thanks for the suggestion.

It's odd how slow Genesis tanks evolve. I thought that there would be some change, but the Nex... range still seems to be rated very highly.

I think I'll dig out the Kraken and give it another go, but I'm very tempted to try mesh in the Kayfun Mini 3 too.

Thanks for the help Neo. :D

Back
Top Bottom