What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My Pandora Shadow has risen from the ashes...

Thanks all. I've just sent him an email, I mentioned that I'd been directed by POTV members.

What I'd really like is something in stabwood, maybe with a bit of brass, shaped kinda like a MicroStick but VW, big enough for an 18650 and probably with the fire button not on the top.
I don't want much do I? :)

I’m here

63B2EB86-B052-41EB-B98C-64A94A9A9925.jpeg

Now that's one relaxed dog!

I sent you an email from the site. That explains pretty much what i"m looking for but I dont really know what's possible with Stabwood so I'll be guided by you as to what's best.

Now that's one relaxed dog!

I sent you an email from the site. That explains pretty much what i"m looking for but I dont really know what's possible with Stabwood so I'll be guided by you as to what's best.

just got it sure no problem let me think and I will send you a reply no worries

Thankyou Stu and alfie

Thanks all. I've just sent him an email, I mentioned that I'd been directed by POTV members.

What I'd really like is something in stabwood, maybe with a bit of brass, shaped kinda like a MicroStick but VW, big enough for an 18650 and probably with the fire button not on the top.
I don't want much do I? :)
The ministicks where nice and I loved the xvostick but that's far too big for your needs isn't it, plus they've been letting people down a lot with order to delivery times often hitting twelve month's of late.
vapesmarter will come up with the goods I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom