Innokin
What's new

Mesh virgin recommendations

Lee8s

Hi,
I have been vaping for almost 6 years now and am ashamed to say that I have never tried mesh. I have been using only mtl atties exclusively for the last 6 months and now really want to try mesh.
So what atties are fairly easy to get hold of, won’t cost too much (over £100) and are fairly forgiving build wise? I love the look of the Nextasis and Nextiny.

Also what grade of mesh would work best for 70-80 vg juice or would I be better using higher pg?
Thanks

Royal Flush Vape
Hello and welcome! I started on the old style gennies like the SMOK RSST and the Kraken, but there was a lot of love on here for the Nextiny last year. Have a watch of the vids on the first couple of posts on this list, which should help a lot. :)

Thanks for the reply, I always loved the look of the kraken. I have watched the videos on here and countless others on YouTube. Now it’s just finding a reasonably priced tank, I would prefer not to go down the clone route but maybe for something to practice on and see if mesh is for me, it might be easier to find something

AcmeFog
As a long term Mesh User I would say that personal feelings re clones aside, you'd be surprised at what's on offer these days?
From a simple way to start out which will "almost" guarantee success straight off, through to some really tricky devices that require not only super coordination from the builder, but a fair degree of experience.

IF it were me dipping my toe into Mesh, then I'd look no further than the NextGen or Nextiny. These two are perfect for learning the ropes (Pun intended).
I have had both Clone and Authentic of these and more besides. Given that the manufacturers are so much better than once before, I'd recommend a Clone Nextiny. Why? Because "should" frustration get the better of you and you give up, the outlay won't have been disastrous and selling will be extremely easy. Like for Like, the Clone Quality is pretty much Bang On now and to be perfectly honest with you, I had sold several authentics and kept the Clones!

The simplicity that these style Genesis devices bring to the table is astonishing. In fact, to be fair, the most complicated part of the whole process is cutting and preparing the Mesh!! It really is very easy to get a satisfying build, very quickly. As far as results go, the Flavour you'll be rewarded with makes any work more than worthwhile.

BUT.......... DO BE AWARE!!! Not all liquids and flavours are improved by Mesh. My rule of thumb is that anything Tobacco, or anything Fruit will SING on a good Mesh build, anything else.......... avoid. Custards and the like don't really suit this style of wicking and their flavours can become considerably worsened.

If you are fortunate enough to have a friend whom already uses Mesh, get him/her to teach you. Or as @Crewella said, youtube is your friend.
The trick with Mesh is patience and perseverance in equal measure. Once you crack it........ You're away!!! :)

Thanks @Rob for the reply, I love the look of the nextgen/tiny/asis/era and definitely think trying a clone might be the way forward for the reasons you said. I have zero clue where to even find the clone Vapeware Mods stuff though, all the sites I know of for clones say they are out of stock (fasttech 3fvape etc).
I only vape fruit stuff and the occasional tobacco, that’s what got me interested in trying mesh.
Sadly no friends who use mesh, they are all a bit cloudsbroclouds.
Thanks again for a very good reply, i shall double my efforts in trying to find a clone nextsomethingorother

Last edited:
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Vape Green
Hi to the fans of genesis!
I would recommend paying attention to one more tank.
SXK Le Zephyr Styled RDA
It has no risk of shorting the mesh to the central pin (unlike Nextiny and Nextasis)

Vape Club
Hi,
I have been vaping for almost 6 years now and am ashamed to say that I have never tried mesh. I have been using only mtl atties exclusively for the last 6 months and now really want to try mesh.
So what atties are fairly easy to get hold of, won’t cost too much (over £100) and are fairly forgiving build wise? I love the look of the Nextasis and Nextiny.

Also what grade of mesh would work best for 70-80 vg juice or would I be better using higher pg?
Thanks
I've got a clone Origen V2 MK2 that you can have. Quite a versatile atomiser. Equally at home with cotton or mesh...

PM me if you're interested...

Back
Top Bottom