What's new

Mesh in tanks

jj87

Postman
Hi I've decided to try & use mesh in my tanks ( kayfun mini v3, taifun gt & sxk corolla) as I've read it greatly improves flavour with tobacco juices but got a couple of questions, first what size mesh should I be using? Also can I use a coil I would normally use for cotton or do I need to build one differently? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

This would probably do better in the all things mesh forum but off the top off my head @Rob and @pfvapes might be able to help and I'm sure a few folk will be along in a bit

Hi I've decided to try & use mesh in my tanks ( kayfun mini v3, taifun gt & sxk corolla) as I've read it greatly improves flavour with tobacco juices but got a couple of questions, first what size mesh should I be using? Also can I use a coil I would normally use for cotton or do I need to build one differently? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hiya!

I'm much too new to mesh to be offering any advice (I'm only a week or two ahead of you) but I can offer some encouragement and say I'm glad I tried it and will be sticking with it. The first couple of attempts will be a very, very steep learning curve (if my experience is anything to go by!) but once you get the hang of it it's worth the effort. I've yet to enjoy the fact that you can just dry burn and keep re-using the coil as I'm still at that noob rebuilding everything for practice stage, but I'm looking forward to that too. Good luck! :)

The size of mesh best to use depends on the thickness of the juice you want to use mainly,thicker juices need finer mesh,thinner would overwick on the same build.
As too coils, i prefer a spaced coil on mesh but a microcoil is probably a little easier to build

For the kf I would do a small mesh tube with cotton tails, can't talk about the others as I don't have them, @Rob is the one for the taifun

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461513674.729367.jpg

Put a mesh build in the pico . Just amaze balls !! Thanks to @decson for giving me the idea [emoji4]

@jj87 if you cut the mesh so it's only slightly longer than the coil, oxidise the mesh lots before rolling (dip in juice, fire, juice, fire etc) roll the mesh with a cotton wick inside it. This will give you some cotton with which to place on the juice deck of the kayfun.

Back
Top Bottom