What's new

Mesh in an RDA

Shinny

Postman
Hi apes,

Wanting to get more flavour and have been looking at videos and doing google searches but can't seem to find an answer.

I know from what I've seen and read that you can use mesh in an RDA, but what I don't know is a) will it be okay in the 0.2 Ohm region? and b) will it cope with juice that is 80+ VG?

Cheers,
Shinny

I've tried various ways of using mesh in a RDA, without much success, but I think I'll give it another go now I have a bit more experience.

I'll post back here if I have any joy.

I remember watching a video of Rip cutting some very thin lengths and twisting it with Kanthal, though I can't find it now.

your going to struggle at that resistance to get it to wick fast enough tbh, definitely more suited to higher builds

your going to struggle at that resistance to get it to wick fast enough tbh, definitely more suited to higher builds
I thought that might be the case. Might chuck some in the basket on my next stealthvape order and see how I get on with it, just wondered if anyone has tried it

I thought that might be the case. Might chuck some in the basket on my next stealthvape order and see how I get on with it, just wondered if anyone has tried it
i use mesh in drippers all the time but at a ohm higher lol

Back
Top Bottom