What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mesh in a Subtank

Goblin can do single coil, wicking needs to be bingo, though. PM me your addy, I have given up the comps and classies for now, so you win a genuine goblin mini!

Goblin can do single coil, wicking needs to be bingo, though. PM me your addy, I have given up the comps and classies for now, so you win a genuine goblin mini!
I know how lovely apes are, but I've been astounded this week! On top of a recent comp win, Jugg1es has just given me the copper Kraken that he won in Rob's 10K Posts giveaway, and now you offer me a Goblin Mini! I almost don't know what to say, but in the circumstances I'm starting to feel a bit 'greedy'!!

I really appreciate your kind offer, though, thank you so much. :)

Ah,right,maybe you might get on better with your subtank now with a different juice and a higher temp? Try giving it another chance.....for me?
@GrumpyOldWoman Just reporting back, as promised. Yes, it was ten times better.

I'll still probably stick with my Pico and Kayfuns, but I did get some decent flavour with the Subtank Nano at last. :)

@GrumpyOldWoman I am glad I went through that exercise though, as I had previously written off the Subtank, somewhat unfairly it now transpires. It still doesn't particularly suit me because I'm a Manabush junkie, but at least I understand it better now. Thanks. :)

@GrumpyOldWoman I am glad I went through that exercise though, as I had previously written off the Subtank, somewhat unfairly it now transpires. It still doesn't particularly suit me because I'm a Manabush junkie, but at least I understand it better now. Thanks. :)
Glad you gave it another chance. Manabush is why I keep my nautilus mini.

Back
Top Bottom