Innokin
What's new

Mesh and more Mesh

Okay up until recently i used mostly wotofo profile unity,which until you understood the wicking were a pain for leaking,once you understand they were good for the tanks,my thoughts were packed tight underneath good taper into well and trimmed flush outside of coil, and the band above the well, Since then moving on to RDA dripping (was using drippers with wound coils last year.)And now squonking. As before i have said i love the digi flavour mesh pro. Now i was not keen on the profile thought they would be okay as i got on well with the unity profile. So my story i was not rating the unity rda felt it was going dry quick even when squonking, so been playing about with,my thinking is the cotton drops easier from the mesh becouse the of the sprung block, in the unity the constant gravity feed i think counter acted this, but in the sqonk i think there was not a constant enough supply of juice and the wick would dry or poss disengage from wick, Also possibly to much wick,weighing down the outside edges and pulling away from coil when wet, probably wrong but a theory.
On thinking my favourite digi flavour, i do a scottish roll well it would have to be, Vision of me lying on carpet with kilt on and Jimmy Shand accordian band playing. when i get the cotton through and moving i then start to pack the outside of the cotton with a small blunt rod to compress a bit under mesh, After that i trim the outside cotton around mesh, tease and thin out the rest of the wick into fine taperwhich goes in the well give all a good juicing a couple of times, with some low watt pulsing and dripping juice on coil. I tried this over the weekend with the unity rda,s touchwood they seem to be starting to rock,maybee coinscidence time will tell.
John.

E-liquids.com
The jury is still out on the unity mesh rda,might even be the juice as it is one particular flavour, cant seem to get it right,always a wee taste that not for me,and the same juice is being eaten up compared to others.lower the temp no flavour higher temp 3/4 squirts two three draws going dry and funny,it might just be the flavour and make up of the juice.Mowhawk fizzy Pine apple,to be honest, there was an occasional taste like this in a normal tank,,or in constant use it would appear.before rda dripping and squonking. Suppose now squonking, being close to coil.might be my taste buds get tired as IVG Tropical was very pine apple and at first was great but would get burnt dirty taste simoilar,they don't make now, Going to let it sit for a bit and try in a week or two in a digiflavour mesh pro.

Well set up the pineapple in a digiflavour mesh today and so far it is bouncing,so the Profile is boxed and away. I have also noticed i have dropped tempretures way down from previous settings and its the best i have tasted from this flavour so far, We will see where it goes. Strange i have wick Liquor , Boulavard shatered in a profile rda,and it is a lovely juice for me anyway,but it will evetually go on to digiflavour mesh pro ,as will my cola bottles in a profile just now.

Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom