What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mesh and custards

kiwistick

Initiate
So, yesterday i ordered My first Genesis, a Nextiny clone. After Reading some more about mesh and Genesis i saw someone on reddit saying that bakery/custard flavors doesnt work at all with mesh. I just have to ask you guys, is this true? Custard and bakery is all i vape :(

Also, if its true. Is there any specific flavor that works with mesh?

Fruits and baccy work really well with mesh, I like red astaire especially on mesh and some others like col custer and byjove. Generally Custards are best on cotton.

I hadn't thought about it until now but I do prefer sharper tastes on mesh.
I'm not sure if I'd say custards don't work but other flavours are so good the creamier stuff doesn't get a look in

Also clouds and cream go together like..... well, strawberries and cream? ;)

That's interesting... Why is it that creamy stuff doesn't work with mesh?

Havent tried any yet :p

Gonna try a mesh wick in My Squape to see if My fruity ones tastes better.

Replying to an old thread here but it's the first time I've been on here in an age
The flavourings used in custards and dessert vapes just don't react well to the higher temperatures that you get when using mesh
If you want to persist aim for a build of 2ohms or above and you should get much better results

Back
Top Bottom