POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Kraken Love..A turnaround.. Do you love the Kraken?

Discussion in 'All Things Mesh and Genesis' started by Geordie Rob, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Geordie Rob

Geordie Rob Achiever

Sound advice that doing pretty much the same might try soaking the mesh first presently after torching it rolled onto rope then I am dropping some juice on quick torch let it burn off torch till red rince repeat 2 or 3 times then into the ATI for setup.

2. fay69

fay69 Achiever

I ordered a kraken clone this morning. Starting to poop myself about building. S'pose I'd better spend the evening on you tube :umm:

3. pogle

pogle Postman

Yeah pretty much the same thing,just probably less messy-I always end up covered in juice :lol1:
    Just wondering-do you micro coil or just wrap once the wicks in place ?
    I've been micro coiling,but man does it gunk up quick,haven't tried wrapping non micros,or whatever you call them in situ as i never got on well with it in the past and i'm waiting on some mesh(gone through a sheet trying out different builds-mostly straws) and i don't want to trash a working set up...

4. pogle

pogle Postman

This is a really good vid-especially the bit about shaping your legs before fitting...

Oh and if you're on youtube and you see an old bloke with white hair and a beard(think its been posted elsewhere on here)don't bother-he just waffles on going nowhere-you'll feel older than he looks by the end :lol1:
    Goods luck,hope your build goes well...

#34 pogle, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2015
  5. fay69

fay69 Achiever

Thanks pogle - that's tonight's viewing sorted. Think I've just been watching that - Santa Claus does atties.
    Note to self - get some bloomin screwdrivers

#35 fay69, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2015
  6. m0th

m0th Postman

finally got round to building the kraken with ss rope and mesh using the build sparkyjuice told me. except using .32 kanthal instead of ribbon. i think it's about .6 ohms and it's vaping awesomely. wicks my thicker home-brew juice no bother.

7. sparkyjuice

sparkyjuice Achiever

Can't beat rope for wicking ;) as it beds in it just gets better
    Just dry burn and check for hotspots after every tank

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes