What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Jedi Build

pfvapes

Premium Vendor
ok,

maybe not

So ive been chatting to the fine gent that is rob from @stealthvape about various boring engineeringy things and he was all nicrome this and nichrome that ( the man likes nichrome )

anyhoos

dual parallel coiled T22 using 28G nichrome U wick 0.44 ohms 10 wraps each ...ish

superfine mesh ( i think ) its the steathvape super soft, almost use as a tissue stuff that @Rob sent me a while back when i was crying myself to sleep over my first genny

anyways

@Jugg1es check them apples!!
IMG_20160917_193532.jpg
IMG_20160917_193605.jpg

Nice build, not bad for a high wattage lung hitter [emoji14] might try some nichrome myself.
That right hand coil looks a tad hotter than the other.
[emoji6]
Has the left one only got 9 wraps? [emoji23]

Fancy build... Worth trying? :D I'm loving nichrome at the moment too... so easy to build with and great results. Supplied by @stealthvape of course!

Mtl baby!

Tight draw, dense dense vapour,

Yeah it was shorting a little but bedded in nice now, had a couple tanks through and its spot on now :)

Its on a mech and the ramp is far better than the 0.5 kanthal I had before

Mtl baby!

Yeah it was shorting a little but bedded in nice now, had a couple tanks through and its spot on now :)

Who's a cleaver builder lol looks the tits mate. :D

Mtl baby!

Well bud hear goes just this second put order in try some eaton mess:2thumbsup:

@pfvapes WhatsApp me brrrro, lost your number - was stored on the phone that met it's maker.

O, sweet build too.

Back on topic people, back on topic.

Now @ZT will disagree simply because he - and I quote "has fallen out with mesh"

But

Chri sun

On this

Makes the two hours it took getting it right worth it

Back
Top Bottom