What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

In'AX MKIII by Athea Mods

decson

Postman
My in'ax arrived today and I am very impressed. Funny it was seeing a guy mention the In'ax MKII on Facebook that got me interested in gennys as I only do mouth to lung.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1459518427.238103.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1459518439.735198.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1459518450.144066.jpg

Really easy to coil coming from the nextiny, simple lines and AFC is dead easy! So that is nearly my collection nearly complete!

In'ax MKIII, NexTiny, SnapDragon 1.5 And Rose V2S. Supported by 2 Paps V4 and my dual mech fluid [emoji7].

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1459518797.119497.jpg

Just missing a certain DNA box mod soon to be released which the In'ax will look amazing on [emoji7].

Size comparison with NexTiny, minimally taller.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1459518841.103004.jpg

Just moving off the vapemail thread to respond: I got mine from vapstor too. Didn't go for fast post option so it will no doubt arrive Monday. Very jealous that you have yours over this weekend!

Was a bit worried when I went to buy one and the vapstor website was down! They sorted it out later and it seems there was plenty of stock.

I've gone for the threaded centre pin aswell. I've always hated those stupid spring things they come with as stock. Probably just me not using them correctly or something.

Very nice collection btw.

Thanks! Yeah I ended up putting 2 orders through during the carry on lol, being honest I kinda wish that I had kept both going from first impressions. I thought I was having issues but it was actually my juice been using it too much so when I changed juice it was like wow, easily as good as the Nextiny and thats with new mesh.

I really like the AFC, its more subtle in design, and yes a little bigger but not getting as hot as the Nextiny does.

I was going to try the grip sticks lol, but decided to cheat at last minute and ordered the threaded pin, quickly swapped it out when it arrived today.

Build I went with in end was 45mm by 20mm 200SF and a 300 7mm height by 13mm width topper, 4 wraps of Kanthal 0.3. Wicks a treat and tastes great! I did find it easier to coil without the tank on, but I reckon I could do both, just was excited ;) to get it working lol.

Thanks about the collection, I only just upgraded from istick and mini volt with several mini nautilus, so between a few brand new items and a few classies, its comes on a treat! Only 1 more mod to get then think I am sorted until the next exciting shiny thing comes out, although I wouldn't say no to a 2nd In'ax from todays experience. Very impressed!

I am sure you will love it and if not, ping me ;)

Last edited:
Right my fellow mesh loving weirdos, I'm not gonna give too much away as I've got a review up on this very soon and I'd appreciate it if one or two of you read it, but this my friends is the dogs proverbials
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

It's bloody gorgeous, a class above the stellar MKII/MKIIr and I've been running a 20mmx30mm 200sf build with 10mmx10mm 300 topper at a ridiculous 25-30w with no dry hits and crazy bonkers flavour, I've never been able to push mesh as hard as this before
image.jpeg

So fellow mesh loons, Vincent Athea is a God amongst mere mortals and everything he touches turns to flavourful insanity, this is the place to discuss the in'ax MKIII (or anything Athea Mods related really), share your builds and most importantly the love!

Joining in the In'ax love with the beautiful flavour beast otherwise known as the MKIII!

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1460051607.333678.jpg

Threaded pole and grip stick (need to work on grip sticks [emoji16][emoji16]bit too much of a gap).

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1460051797.812050.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1460051846.078054.jpg

And the future Athea Gimmick (need things to look forward too lol) uses either the In'ax Carto or 18 MKII. It's really special [emoji7]. (With Vincent in the background lol).

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1460051973.549605.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1460051985.294987.jpg

This is one of those rare times where it looks like the improved version has really had a lot of thought. The filling looks much better and I'm still tempted to pick up a threaded centre post for my mk2. The clear tank is pretty sexy too

@decson tidy work there fella!

@Purplefowler the machining on this has to be seen to be believed, it's absolutely amazing work, the AFC is ingenious. I massively rated my MKIIr but this really is something else

@decson tidy work there fella!

@Purplefowler the machining on this has to be seen to be believed, it's absolutely amazing work, the AFC is ingenious. I massively rated my MKIIr but this really is something else
Dangnabbit I have transitioned from wanting...to definately needing one of these now :P

This is a cracking atty! Yes, lots of thought has gone into this update. Much better filling mechanism than the mk2r. You can also inspect your builld easily (and the lack of this on the nextiny is its only drawback). For me, the afc has a perfect set of options. If you don't have one and you like gennies, it is a must buy.

Thanks @dw1986 for your build info. I went with a very similar build to my nextiny. However, I think on the mkiii that build is choking the wicking slightly (don't get me wrong, it still chucks out flavour at 15-18 watts, but I feel it could do better). I'm going to cut down the amount of mesh I put in the wick, and employ a topper to fatten it up.

Back
Top Bottom