What's new

Genny questions

jj87

Postman
Hi I am new to using Genny's after getting past the frustrating coil building, I have a couple of questions ( I have a nextiny), how often should I clean the tank out as I've heard a good build can last ages? And what may be a silly question do I have to have a empty tank if I want to use another tank? Reason for asking is as with a cotton build you can leave for a couple of days & the cotton still has juice over it as a genny the coil is at the top & I assume the mesh will dry, is this a problem as it could be with cotton?
Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks

I do about 4-5 tanks then I clean. I take the Nextiny apart and soak the part in warm water overnight. If you don't have time to do that just wash under tap and dry burn the coil. Then brush it off, good as new.
If your mesh is wicking probably it will never get dry. Fresh juice will be sucked up into the mesh to replace the evaporating juice.

I do about 4-5 tanks then I clean. I take the Nextiny apart and soak the part in warm water overnight. If you don't have time to do that just wash under tap and dry burn the coil. Then brush it off, good as new.
If your mesh is wicking probably it will never get dry. Fresh juice will be sucked up into the mesh to replace the evaporating juice.
100% that

Back
Top Bottom