What's new

Genesis shopping list?

Clownstyle

Achiever
I'm thinking of ordering a Genesis style atomiser..

I've been put off this for a while, mainly due to not having a clue about what I need for a good setup.

Nextiny Clone
I hear lots of good things about this atty, unless anyone can recommend starting with something else.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/4043300

Mesh
So I mainly DIY at 70/30 - So a good mesh grade will be needed to wick that. Any suggestions?
More than likely will order from Stealthvape:
http://www.stealthvape.co.uk/mesh/rebuildable-atomizer-stainless-steel-mesh

Can also get mesh from FT, which might be cheaper if I add it to my nextiny order, just not sure of quality:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10012268/2080200-316l-stainless-steel-400-mesh-for-rebuildable

Another thing I'm not sure of, is if I will need a blowtorch of any kind? I have a gas hob, so could always use that?.. Trying to keep this as cheap as possible guys - Or if anyone knows of a cheap place to get a mini blowtorch type thing :)

Gas stove is good, I use mine.
As for the mesh you could do with #300 or 200 (my #200 builds wicks anything up to about 85-90 vg happily) the nextiny clone you've listed is really nice (much better build quality than the nextgen ones I had) it's easy to build on as well. The build guide posted by @decson is bang on as a guide and well worth a read. Good luck and don't let it frustrate too much, it's more than worth the learning curve

Gas stove is good, I use mine.
As for the mesh you could do with #300 or 200 (my #200 builds wicks anything up to about 85-90 vg happily) the nextiny clone you've listed is really nice (much better build quality than the nextgen ones I had) it's easy to build on as well. The build guide posted by @decson is bang on as a guide and well worth a read. Good luck and don't let it frustrate too much, it's more than worth the learning curve

One thing I totally forgot... Kanthal. I have loads already. Assuming 28g according to the guide by @decson

Glad I can use the hob and not worry about a blowtorch of somekind :)

I have that Nextiny , good build quality imo and works well

I am fairly noob to mesh so I will leave what size you want to others , but if you PM me your Addy I will send you a sample of #300 ;)

I would only buy mesh from @stealthvape as you know it will be top notch stuff ;)

Following on from @paul-7 #300 to start with is perfect if your gonna do a nextiny just use the dimensions I posted in the tutorial you will be amazed when you get it purring. When you get more comfortable, then 200#SF with a 300# topper is perfection, and definitely echo his comments @stealthvape is the only place to get your mesh!

And FT have a great cheap flamethrower thingy, or amazon, but gas stove is perfect.

I have that Nextiny , good build quality imo and works well

I am fairly noob to mesh so I will leave what size you want to others , but if you PM me your Addy I will send you a sample of #300 ;)

I would only buy mesh from @stealthvape as you know it will be top notch stuff ;)

Thanks Paul I may take you up on that offer :)

Another question I have... which you may be able to answer.

Does the nextiny have a protruding 510 pin? Was also thinking of ordering a LPG clone, but I'm pretty sure it's a hybrid connection? :)

The nextiny does indeed have a protruding pin and looks very nice on the lpg which is a hybrid. Don't build it below 0.7 though as 18350's aren't good below that really

Order placed for the Nextiny and the LPG clone. Looking forward to it !

Used DHL global mail as I've heard it's a bit quicker :)

PS - Will be building around 1ohm if possible. I already have x2 18350 batteries so know their limits :)

You can use button top 18350s with the LPG. Opens up you choice of Atty. I have two, and use Kayfuns, Gems and all sorts. I don't feel comfy going under an Ohm though...

You can use button top 18350s with the LPG. Opens up you choice of Atty. I have two, and use Kayfuns, Gems and all sorts. I don't feel comfy going under an Ohm though...

I've got a couple of the purple efest 18350's from a while ago (actually had them about a year, so may need some new ones!)

V1-Efest-Purple-18350-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom