Vape Club
What's new

Digiflavor Espresso 22??? (does anyone know anything about this tank?)

LionessVaporess

Initiate
I bought this tank because it was super cheap on clearance, but it also claimed to be the first "rebuildable" Genesis sub ohm tank. However, no one seems to know for sure exactly how, or what parts of it are you rebuildable. I know the wick can easily be replaced, and that I was able to fully disassemble one of the coil heads in a matter of minutes. There are only two prebuilt coil head options available, the 0.4 ohm GVC1, and 0.2 ohm GVC2. I thought I read somewhere about another line of coils that was compatible, but if so I can't find it anymore. I'm assuming that since I was able to disassemble the coil head, then I should be able to reassemble it with the coil of my choice. Acting on assumption alone is a good way to blow yourself up though, so I thought I should ask first. Forgive me if I'm posting this on the wrong thead, I wasn't sure if it belonged here or in rebuildable, but no one's really sure if it is actually rebuildable. LOL, thanks in advance for your help, if it's in the wrong place, just kick me over to the right one.

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom