Vape Club
What's new

Best Mesh Wick?

mosteeze

Postman
What would you guys say the best grade mesh wick for a Nextgen Genesis is?
(10-30w builds)

I've heard the 200 on the inside 400 on the outside build rocks it but everyone seems to have their own preference.

Tips are appreciated :)

Elux
Depends on what VG/PG ratio juice you use. I use 60/40 and find #300 works well. Was using #200 before and found it over wicked

Vape Green
Depends on what VG/PG ratio juice you use. I use 60/40 and find #300 works well. Was using #200 before and found it over wicked
Thanks dude I think that gives me an idea of something to work with

Royal Flush Vape
I only have #500 a the moment and am gagging to build a recently arrived nextiny. Juice is 70/30ish, am I being foolish? Notice stealthvape orders will be a week or so...

I only have #500 a the moment and am gagging to build a recently arrived nextiny. Juice is 70/30ish, am I being foolish? Notice stealthvape orders will be a week or so...
Should work fine bud.
Rob and dan dw have a great deal of mesh experience bud.

AcmeFog
Thanks @eyeball kid, had a chat with Rob and will also put in an order for some other grades as well. I believe there is. German (?) vendor who supplies mesh and rope that users rate highly.
https://www.zivipf.com/epages/63862298.mobile/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/63862298/Categories

I just noticed the do Kanthal mesh too....hmmm

There's also a Ukrainian on Facebook called Karlson who sells mesh and ropes that people are raving about. I tried to get some but apparently there's no PayPal in Ukraine, so tried to pay using a different service. It failed, and I gave up...

The Electronic Cigarette Company
https://www.zivipf.com/epages/63862298.mobile/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/63862298/Categories

I just noticed the do Kanthal mesh too....hmmm

There's also a Ukrainian on Facebook called Karlson who sells mesh and ropes that people are raving about. I tried to get some but apparently there's no PayPal in Ukraine, so tried to pay using a different service. It failed, and I gave up...
Yes, Karlson, that's the one! I might investigate how everyone got round the issues and get hold of some. :)

Back
Top Bottom