What's new

Personal thoughts on the best and worst mesh Rta's?

fentribal

Postman
Now there seems to be 101 different mesh Rta's on the market I was wondering if anyone has a standout favourite or any that have been relegated to the vape graveyard, I know mesh is not everyone's cup of tea, so was wondering what everyone's thoughts were?

I'm interested in the consensus here, as I would like to try mesh but don't know where to start. And I have a little bit of shineyitus at the moment [emoji3].

I'm interested in the consensus here
I predict no consensus :D

Best will be always subjective; lets see if we can really identify a true "worse" (I guess some older ones)

As it is another kind of RBA, there are too many variables that can result in a bad wicking -> bad opinion

Last edited:
Ive got the profile unity rta and i love it. The other ones that ive read positives about are the steamcrave aromamizer (i thibk thats the one) and the geekvape zeus x mesh. Have a search on the forum, im sure theres a long thread about the zeus x

I'm only just starting out on the whole mesh thing and I've got the Zeus X Mesh which seems great but I need a bit more time to find the best wicking method and make it really start singing.

The trouble is my Blotto RTA's with regular coils are just performing so brilliantly for me at the moment that anything else is going to be hard pushed to match them.

The big thread that @Razuddin was referring to about the X Mesh is worth a look as it has some great ideas about wicking on page 4.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...cigs/threads/geekvape-zeus-x-mesh-rta.194708/

I predict no consensus :D

Best will be always subjective; lets see if we can really identify a true "worse" (I guess some older ones)

As it is another kind of RBA, there are too many variables that can result in a bad wicking -> bad opinion
Yeah, your right about subjective. Maybe I would be better saying "top three"? Or going the other way, "absolutely crap"? [emoji1]
So far elsewhere on the forums the X mesh, unity mesh and Steamcrave mesh deck seem to get some love.
I'm also interested in people's opinions on the mesh coil heads

Last edited:
With Mesh it depend on what you are looking for in a RTA or RDA, some are harder to build than others like the Unity for example, some vapers have had trouble with wicking it whereas i didn't. I did have a problem with leaking on it but i think that was juice related and not wicking. Most Mesh decks your able to use the Wotofo or OFRF Mesh except the Zeus which uses it's own brand of mesh. The Unity has to be my Favourite RTA and The Profile V1 my best RDA but i am loving the KYLIN M Mesh RTA which is the easiest to build and also has top Airflow which i think i prefer. The Kylin is becoming my most used RTA at the moment and i think it is a great vape but some will say it's not as good as the other Mesh RTA's. For Squonking i wouldn't use any other RDA than the Profile V1 as for me it beats everything.

Gone off the Steam Crave Ragnar tbh, still love the Titan, the dual series mesh deck is superb. The x mesh tank, kinda bored with it. Tbh, I've switched to pods and mtl.

I absolutely agreed its all going to be subjective after all one mans Heisenburg is another man's dog turd! It was more I suppose to gauge peoples experience using the different mesh Rta's. Just to prove the point on subjectivity I would say my least favourite by a mile would be the Geekvape Zeus mesh, across all trials with different mesh materials I have found it to be sorely lacking, but it seems there is a lot of love for the Zeus mesh. My favourite, by far, is the Damn vape Doom, provided the juice channel that runs underneath is not blocked off by the wick, it hits and hits and hits and I found it brings out flavours in the juice that I never knew where there. I know the Doom divides a lot of people, a definative example of subjectivity! For a one-stop answer to someone who wants a complete set-up providing the option to vape mesh, rebuildable wire coils AND stock coils which all provide a decent vape, I would say the Vandy Vape Kylin AIO ticks all the boxes for me, but again is not everyone's cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom