What's new

Are these genesis type atties?

gazlynn

Achiever
Hi all

I'm a complete noob here and well out of my depth but I have been given 2 atties and I think they may be the genesis type.

They're obviously clones as there isn't a mark on them but can anyone identify them from the pics below and are they any good to use / practice with?

20160426_182447.jpg

20160426_183221.jpg

cheers

Gaz

The one on the left looks like a smok rsst, good genny. I don't know the one in the right

Rsst is easiest genny ever to learn on,gamma works great with cotton,vape on that while u play with gamma

Drat @hodge40 - I just spent hours looking for that as I'd been looking at one the other day, and trotted back happily to say "Gamma" ........ too late! :17:

I quite like the look of the Gamma, is it worth giving the FT clone a shot d'ya fink?

Drat @hodge40 - I just spent hours looking for that as I'd been looking at one the other day, and trotted back happily to say "Gamma" ........ too late! :17:

I quite like the look of the Gamma, is it worth giving the FT clone a shot d'ya fink?
I found it awkard to build on genny style but easy as cotton tank -which is wrong way around for me lol

Thanks. Do you mind my asking what was awkward about it?
Just the way the posts are oriented really its more like a dripper deck so horizontal posts so its either build coils with some kind of former or mesh first then its tight-does tgat even make sense? I cant English tonight lol

Just the way the posts are oriented really its more like a dripper deck so horizontal posts so its either build coils with some kind of former or mesh first then its tight-does tgat even make sense? I cant English tonight lol
Makes perfect sense to me, and helps. Thank you! :D

Back
Top Bottom