What's new

Your favourite..?

My Griffin rta is what I use the most on a evic vtc mini at 0.5ohms ish and 46w but I have a derringer rda clone which I use for testing my eliquid mixes

Mod = cuboid for at home, and either wismec presa tc75 or evic mini for out and about.
Tank = aromamiser, crius for out and about (can't beat the top fill), or if I need to be a bit more subtle in the vapour production, I've just rediscovered the subtank mini, albeit the new toptank version.
RDA = will probably be the geekvape tsunami when it lands. In the meantime I'm somewhere between the velocity (tobeco clone) and the derringer.

What's your current favourite:-
1. RDA?
2. Sub-ohm tank?

And which mod you using them with?

1. Aeronaut for single coil TC builds. Doge X2 competition for dual-coil mech builds (though Subzero is getting much love as well just now).

2. Cleito for VW. Smok TFV4 micro for TC, Cthulhu v2 for mech.

Mods: RX200 for temp control with the Aeronaut, Dual 18650 Trojan Horse for mech builds with the Doge (black subzero short switch for the subzero rda). Sigelei 75w TC for Cleito, Smok R80 for TVF4 (micro one kit), SMPL clone for the Cthulhus.

I have several RDAs and tanks, however the ones I use the most at the moment are:
RDA: Twisted Messes and Wismec Indestructible. In the TM I use dual parallel coils 26g 2.5mm at 0.17 ohms, and on the Indestructible I use 22g 3mm at 0.25 ohms.
Tank: Geek Vape's Griffin. I love this tank, so easy to build on that Velocity style deck, can fit 3mm claptons in there with ease, but I use 26g titanium for temp control.

Mods I use are the Wismec Reuleaux DNA200 and Smok X Cube II.

cuboid and griffin @ home
m80 and belluis single coil in wagon so i can see where im going

What's your current favourite:-
1. RDA?
2. Sub-ohm tank?

And which mod you using them with?

My current set up(s) consist of the sigelei 150w tc, Kennedy RDA and arctic tank. Loving them all but looking to get more RDA's and another tank, thoughts?
My RDA is a Dark Ronin Geyser 4 coil run on a Style of mojo Megan with copper springs. My tank is a U Well Crown using the RBA deck also run from a Megan

For my mad moments, I enjoy my twisted messes RDA, and my favourite tank is a tie, the Crius and Griffin.

The griffin takes bigger coils, so I find it more suited for cloud production, so probably that in this section of the forum.
Mod wise- Lately either one of my DNA200's, or any of my higher wattage devices. I quite like my IPV3 LI for higher power fun.

Back
Top Bottom