Vape Club
What's new

Wire Wire Wire

csgoat

Initiate
Alrighty, I have been dripping for quite some time and it just seems as if there is a progression of vaping and my progression has brought me to chase that cloud. I have been doing quite a bit of research as to batteries, mods, voltage drop, ohm testing, juice selection, and now I am working on what kind of wire to use. I understand that a mix of different wires, between actual wire and ribbon wire can be beneficial, but my question is, starting out with standard wire, what is the best gauge that will give me good versatility until I can truly build up a wire collection. I currently use 28 ga and I understand that this is a decent starter wire, but where should I go from here? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. If I missed something in this forum, feel free to point me in the right direction.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Alrighty, I have been dripping for quite some time and it just seems as if there is a progression of vaping and my progression has brought me to chase that cloud. I have been doing quite a bit of research as to batteries, mods, voltage drop, ohm testing, juice selection, and now I am working on what kind of wire to use. I understand that a mix of different wires, between actual wire and ribbon wire can be beneficial, but my question is, starting out with standard wire, what is the best gauge that will give me good versatility until I can truly build up a wire collection. I currently use 28 ga and I understand that this is a decent starter wire, but where should I go from here? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. If I missed something in this forum, feel free to point me in the right direction.

Lower gauge of wire, lower resistance. So you can get the wattage really high with lower gauge wire.

Also you need max VG for clouds.

I have 26 gauge coming in the mail. Moving from the 28 gauge. You can also try twisting 28 gauge.

Vape Green
22awg... best wire for good sized clouds... then 20awg once.you can handle that. ;)

Vape Club
AcmeFog
Saying that cloud chasing is a bit pointless and juvenile just slap em on the table and measure em guys Lololol

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

With the thicker guage wire remember there is a balance between the guage and number of wraps. If you have 10 wraps of 24 guage it is gonna take a while for the coil to get to optimum temp no matter the ohms reading, therefore you wont get that cloud so quickly, but that can vary especially I have found on the parallel coil setup. It is just a question of trying different setups until you find a satisfactory vape.

Simon

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom