Vape Club
What's new

Wicking materials

dynamicram

Initiate
Hi folks,

I'm having real difficulty finding the sweet spot on my builds in terms of wicking.

I'm currently finding cotton bacon to be fairly.....inconsistent on certain builds.

Im running a Tsunami 24 on top of a Wismec RX Gen 3. Build is a single horizontal juggernaut, comprised of (26+32) cores and it's ohming out around .3 when wicked and juiced.

Am I using the right kind of material? Or should I be changing my coil orientation or wicking technique?

E-liquids.com
I don't understand what a wicking sweetspot is on a RDA to me its eirher wicked right or wrong you got a pic? Also with the Tsunami I'd stick a extra coil in there as it will come alive and be like a new RDA [emoji5]

I don't understand what a wicking sweetspot is on a RDA to me its eirher wicked right or wrong you got a pic? Also with the Tsunami I'd stick a extra coil in there as it will come alive and be like a new RDA [emoji5]
I'd heard not to go for dual jugs due to the drain on the batteries.

1508502049355.jpeg

I've tried less cotton, more cotton, but the flavour is loud, then mutes quite severely, then comes back briefly. Im not using overly sweetened juice either. 80/20 or 70/30

Vape Green
Who ever told you that was talking rubbish I'd fit another mate you will notice a massive difference and use a little more cotton not so its a tight fit but enough that you feel the resistance of the cotton on the coil as you pull it through and you should have a banging vape [emoji6]

Who ever told you that was talking rubbish I'd fit another mate you will notice a massive difference and use a little more cotton not so its a tight fit but enough that you feel the resistance of the cotton on the coil as you pull it through and you should have a banging vape [emoji6]
1508503895542.jpeg

Right, lets juice it up and see!

Smoore
AcmeFog
Will let you know once the new cotton settles down. First few puffs were cloudy but a bit muted flavour wise. But thats bacon.....

Elux
Back
Top Bottom