Vape Club
What's new

Why No Vape?

deepsrepus

Postman
i have just rebuilt my Trident v2 with quad coils and I'm thoroughly disappointed with the amount of vape. I was expecting to get big ol' plumes of the stuff :(

20140515_172353[1].jpg20140515_172040[1].jpg

It's reading as 0.3 ohms.

Vape Club
i have just rebuilt my Trident v2 with quad coils and I'm thoroughly disappointed with the amount of vape. I was expecting to get big ol' plumes of the stuff :(

View attachment 25601View attachment 25602

It's reading as 0.3 ohms.

That is really low... are you sure your battery can handle that?

If it can, you might want to move the cotton around to ensure the coil isnt flooded...otherwise it wont produce vape :)

That is really low... are you sure your battery can handle that?

If it can, you might want to move the cotton around to ensure the coil isnt flooded...otherwise it wont produce vape :)

I did the maths and yeah it should my purple efests have a 35A drain. I'll play around with the cotton, thanks :)

Vape Green
I did the maths and yeah it should my purple efests have a 35A drain. I'll play around with the cotton, thanks :)

My second suggestion is due to the fact that I just rewicked my dripper and the coil was firing mad before I added the cotton and e-liquid...then it just kind of shit on itself... moved the cotton around and now Im choking!:woot:

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom