What's new

What to build?

I'm at my parents for Christmas, I only brought 32 and 28 gauge kanthal with me. I have a dual zipper on there at the moment but I'm bored so I fancy a change. Ideas?

Clumsily wadded into my iPhone using wide thumbs

I'm at my parents for Christmas, I only brought 32 and 28 gauge kanthal with me. I have a dual zipper on there at the moment but I'm bored so I fancy a change. Ideas?

Single zipper?

Twisted 28, wrapped in 32

Twisted 28 in 32 might be a good idea. I'll see if I can borrow a drill. Cheers.

Found out dad has a lathe so I made some drip tips instead. ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1419950869.532722.jpg

I could do with a steel drill, got a nice wide bore tip but the hole inside is too narrow,

I made these ones with a 5mm inner diameter. Couldn't go any wider or I wouldn't be able to put the groove for the o ring in there. This is one of them on my kayfun. ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1419963781.384764.jpg
That one is aluminium, was the first I did since it's easier to work with. The other two I made from stainless steel.

I made these ones with a 5mm inner diameter. Couldn't go any wider or I wouldn't be able to put the groove for the o ring in there. This is one of them on my kayfun. View attachment 40004
That one is aluminium, was the first I did since it's easier to work with. The other two I made from stainless steel.

Nice

Hits pretty well. The plan for tomorrow is either to make super clean Clapton cable using the lathe, or try to bore out the kayfun to make that 5mm drip tip suitable for it.

Back
Top Bottom