What's new

What mg for sub ohming?

davew

Postman
Ok I am taking a beginners adventure into sub ohm vaping.

I currently Vape at 24mg and have bought an aspire Atlantis 0.5ohm to go on my stingray x clone with efest purple 20A batteries.

What level of Nic liquid should I look at trying? I was thinking around the 18mg mark?

Thanks

Direct to lung inhales, that is probably still a bit high, Try about 12 and see how you feel.
Subbing is definitely better for nic absorption than mouth to lung.

Anything above 6mg blows my head off so I would personally start much lower than 18mg

I would drop to 6mg. I started on 18mg and it was far too much I straight away dropped to 6mg and I'm loving it even thinking of dropping lower

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

i would also suggest 6 to 8 mg and certainly less then 10 for sub ohm

higher will probably not taste very nice to you and 24 will have you on the floor
gasping like a landed fish:omg:

It depends on you, I subohm 24 mg and never had a problem with it, but I used to smoke beavily.

It depends on you, I subohm 24 mg and never had a problem with it, but I used to smoke beavily.

yea i suppose its a personal thing i started on 18 in tanks and it was fine
tried it on sub builds and it was horrific to me just harsh and nasty
cut down to 3 to 6 and its fine (for me).

I too dropped from 18mg to 6mg in order to save my throat from the sandpaper effect whilst subohming and haven't looked back [emoji3]

I too dropped from 18mg to 6mg in order to save my throat from the sandpaper effect whilst subohming and haven't looked back [emoji3]

Same with me

Sent from wherever I am using Planet of the Vapes

I was using 18 or 12 in the mvp 2.0.

Bought the Atlantis and mvp 3.0 switch to 6mg. The 12 was to crazy for me.

Currently using 3mg or 6mg with sigelei with Atlantis 2 or freemax starre at 60 to 70 watts. Sometimes 3 don't cut it so I go to 6mg but 12 would be way to much now for me now. So I'm agreeing with almost every one to drop nic a little. My friend has the aspire with the aspire Atlantis 1 tank and he uses 12 and 18. I guess try it out if it's to much on your throat u know to lower the mg. I smoked at least 30 Newports a day for over 10 plus years. My friend smoked less then a pack, so go figure. You will find what works better for you sooner then later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom