What's new

VV/VW Batteries

Jimmydids

Achiever
Been using Samsung 25R's in mechs for sub-ohm dripping and thought I might try it on my DNA30 to see what difference it would make, when checking Steam Engine it appears that the Samsung 26F is not up to the job. In VV/VW mods do the batteries still matter? Never really considered it before

I wouldn't use a Samsung 26F in anything.

25Rs are fine for pretty much everything imo. I run them on mechs, on regulated devices from evolv 40 chips to sigelei 150w

Amp draw on regulated is:-
Wattage
Ohms

0.15 (TC) at 40W is around 16A

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I don't use them much nowadays, got me thinking about people buying 100w+ mods and if vendors just sell them any batteries they want or warn them if they choose the wrong ones.

I don't use them much nowadays, got me thinking about people buying 100w+ mods and if vendors just sell them any batteries they want or warn them if they choose the wrong ones.

It isn't really up to vendors to judge what you're buying, what you buy is what you buy, they don't even know what device you'd even use it with. Even if you had an order for batteries and a 100+ VW device, they don't know if you plan on using them batteries with it, could be for something else :D

As Hugget said though, the 25R's will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom