What's new

VTC 5 or Keeppower 50 ?

I will ask later when I'm there, my guy tests all the batteries he sells and has equipment I never new existed just for battery testing. Or pm me and I can putyou in touch with him as he can tell you a lot better than I can.

I will ask later when I'm there, my guy tests all the batteries he sells and has equipment I never new existed just for battery testing. Or pm me and I can putyou in touch with him as he can tell you a lot better than I can.

If you can ask the following I would appreciate it. Mainly as I'm currently drawing more than 50 Amps from my efests... ;).
Is the 50 amp draw continuous?
If not, how many seconds can it handle 50 amps?
What's the internal resistance like compared to say, a 30 amp efest?
And also, how many amps can be drawn for a max of 5 seconds under pulse conditions

Really wanna hit 0.04 ohms But the efests and my Sony vct4 didn't like that one bit xD

If you can ask the following I would appreciate it. Mainly as I'm currently drawing more than 50 Amps from my efests... ;).
And also, how many amps can be drawn for a max of 5 seconds under pulse conditions

Really wanna hit 0.04 ohms But the efests and my Sony vct4 didn't like that one bit xD

will do fella

Are you sure the keeppower the cells are not 26650 cells?

Keeppower are a rewrapping/protection fitting company. I use their panasonic ncr3400 based cells in some low output long runtime torches. Their not bad, as a company they are on par with aw and efest, the important bit is whats under the wrapper, know that, and you can find the manufacturers specs rather than the over inflated sales specs.

I Finnished work to late and will be going tomorrow night confirmed. And yes they are 18650. He is advertising them on eBay and is the Hatfield seller. Im gutted as I was looking forward to having a good chat and learning more about batteries in general. But tomorrow I will have answers to all the questions you asked. Plus I will be coming home with some decent cells.

Puts all my 15 a cells in a dark place. Namley eBay lol.

Will only own 30 a + batteries from here on in.

0.04!!!

I can't even begin to imagine the heat that would generate!

Right I'm all batteried up, 2x vtc5. New keep power 50 and the brand new LG INR18650-25. 35A. :)

In awnser the the battery question. 50a draw for 10secs. Then 30 continious.

In ternal 6 resistance. He said he will email me the test done in front of me so I can post here. The vtc5 came bottom !!! Then the keep power then the new LG....

He has all the efest, Samsung sanyo Panasonic aw and more. But said the ones I have now which includes the Samsung 30a are the best for sub ohm.

Right I'm all batteried up, 2x vtc5. New keep power 50 and the brand new LG INR18650-25. 35A. :)

In awnser the the battery question. 50a draw for 10secs. Then 30 continious.

In ternal 6 resistance. He said he will email me the test done in front of me so I can post here. The vtc5 came bottom !!! Then the keep power then the new LG....

He has all the efest, Samsung sanyo Panasonic aw and more. But said the ones I have now which includes the Samsung 30a are the best for sub ohm.

Aaah okay, I need to find one that can take 100 amps for 3 seconds max... or, 75 amps for 5 secs max to dual box :P

Back
Top Bottom