What's new

VTC 5 or Keeppower 50 ?

zaust

Postman
Going to pick up my vtc5's tomorrow and my vendor has offered me the new LG version and then he said he has the new keeppower 50's.. Are these a bit ott as I can't see myself doing a build below 0.5 ish.

tia

Not tried the keeppower 50's but the VTC5 and Efest purple 35a are what I prefer. LG are the manufacturer of the Efest purple 35A I believe but are sometimes found cheaper. decent batteries if they are the HE models

Not tried the keeppower 50's but the VTC5 and Efest purple 35a are what I prefer. LG are the manufacturer of the Efest purple 35A I believe but are sometimes found cheaper. decent batteries if they are the HE models

why you whispering ?

Already got the efest and the LG he, he said new LG's unless he just has a new batch. Will get a couple of the Sony and see what the others are and report back. He's local so can always visit again.

The keep power are 50a btw.

zaust
never heard of keepower but if not fussed on high amps I'd get max mAh
VTC 5 are good as are LG by all accounts

I noticed they have the keep power's on the FT website and some reviews (not bad ones but just bigger dimensions). Think I'm going to stick with the vtc5s.

Last edited:
If the keep powers had a full data list if continuous amperage, pulse amperage, and the likes I'd be interested but chances are it's a 50amp pulse rating But no mention of how long it can handle that amperage.

Back
Top Bottom