What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Velocity RDA

very cool. got a pic?

here you go this is a 26awg build 6 wraps around a 2.5mm coil jig thingy it came out to 0.52 ohms. going to try 24awg wire next as the holes for the wire are mahoooooooosive

WP_20150716_004_zpsckmfotv0.jpg

WP_20150716_005_zpshsw5p9xp.jpg

Like the look of that. That deck looks like you can do a lot of interesting things with it.
Kinda wish I bit the billet and sprung for a clone from a UK seller now. Just figured as I had an order with fasttech already and for only £7 or so I'd give one of theirs a try. If turns out to be rubbish I'll pick up an Ivogo one.

Just the waiting game now.

Like the look of that. That deck looks like you can do a lot of interesting things with it.
Kinda wish I bit the billet and sprung for a clone from a UK seller now. Just figured as I had an order with fasttech already and for only £7 or so I'd give one of theirs a try. If turns out to be rubbish I'll pick up an Ivogo one.

Just the waiting game now.

i have fasttech one coming aswell as i wanted one to match my mod colour wise and like you the waiting game is now here hopefully all have it next week sometime

The velocity is a cracking RDA, I normally run twisted builds and Clapton build in it.
Good sized post holes and a good deep well.
Airflow is spot on in my opinion plenty of it when you want it and less when you don't. The top airflow holes do a good job at cooling the vape an all very useful for some very low resistance builds am currently using a 0.08 ohm dual parallel build and it really is performing.
Slap a 1ohm build in close the airflow down and use the drip tip adapter with a smaller tip and you get flavour for days

Slap a 1ohm build in close the airflow down and use the drip tip adapter with a smaller tip and you get flavour for days

Have to agree it's my Preferred way flavours amazing

Still waiting on my clone from fasttech but bought a second hand one for gerry on here. Vaped it over the weekend and I am loving it. It is probably my favourite rda at the moment. (Only used mutation x4 doge v2 and twisted messes though)

Ok this all got a bit of hand. Got my one from gerry, then my fasstech clone,,came after i ordered the Ivogo one from Grey Haze in the sale and then another one turned up from Fasstech in another order???

So yes I have four of them now lol.

so far the only RDAs I've used are the doge v2, mutation x4 and twisted messes (all genuine) and these clones are my absolute favourites.

Also just found out today that Vivd Vapes is getting some genuine ones in next week........................................

Not to mention that pics of the cuthulu v2 just came out today and it has the same post design!

I love this hobby.

Last edited:
Ok this all got a bit of hand. Got my one from gerry, then my fasstech clone,,came after i ordered the Ivogo one from Grey Haze in the sale and then another one turned up from Fasstech in another order???

So yes I have four of them now lol.

so far the only RDAs I've used are the doge v2, mutation x4 and twisted messes (all genuine) and these clones are my absolute favourites.

Also just found out today that Vivd Vapes is getting some genuine ones in next week........................................

Not to mentioned that pics of the cuthulu v2 just came out today and it has the same post design!

I love this hobby.

Yeah I got another after selling mine to you. This time in ss, again for squonking :)

The one I got from grey haze is in silver actually. All others are black. I really do love em. I tend to have 3 drippers and 2 tanks on mods on my desk at any one time and i literally have to force myself to not make all three of the drippers velocities ( would that be the correct plural lol).

Back
Top Bottom