What's new

Velocity RDA

This Fasttech version https://www.fasttech.com/products/2482500 is holding up nicely, posts are slightly wonky but that's the only issue I've encountered and didn't stop me positioning the coils, locks into alignment as you'd hope and works really nicely for different styles of coils and airflow.

However Is dual coil only and really wants wide coils for the airflow slots, I went for a 2mm ID using 0.5mm Kanthal to match the restricted airflow I was after for a nice balance of flavour and clouds. A little bit of the indirect airflow helps catch any stray vapour and I'm sure it'd happily stay smooth above the 60w I've been using it at.

Thanks for that. Really helpfully. Happy with dual coil only as it seems to be all I run anyway (decks just look lonely with only one in it).

I got this one https://www.fasttech.com/p/2505500 build quality is really good but I'm not the biggest fan of the RDA, I'm liking the 13 heavens 9 hell at the moment but I think the Baal is still no.1 for me right now.

Thanks. Has a look at the the 13 heavens before I bought my twistedmesses. Do you happen to know the differences to the twisted messes?

Without looking into it to much just seems like asthetic only differences.

Know they are made by the same people.

Thanks. Has a look at the the 13 heavens before I bought my twistedmesses. Do you happen to know the differences to the twisted messes?

Without looking into it to much just seems like asthetic only differences.

Know they are made by the same people.

Looks pretty much identical to me, I don't have a twisted messes to hand but seems so.

i got one from focalecig and its being really good so far no problems with the posts being wonky or that but i have noticed if you ope it up the top chimney parts moves around abit its like the o-ring or something isn`t big enough to hold it in place iam currently using it as a squonker.

one other thing i will say its airy as feck if you open the air holes up too much well it is for me other than that i would buy another one quite easily if i didnt have too many drippers right now

Last edited:
Morning All and Happy Saturday!

I love the look of the posts on the Velocity RDA and it looks like it will be a treat to build on.

Seems you can only get clones in the UK and the usual suspects Gearbest/Fasstech/Ebay all have some. Anyone had any experience with any of them?

Any thoughts/opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

I have the tobecco one from elegant vapour and I love it. It's on my sig 100 as we speak. Great atty!

if you get a velocity try the vertical coil in it i built mine up tonite with them and its better then the sideways coil i had in there before

Just got my Ivogo Clone today, machining is fine. Seems quite decent quality actually. I haven't purchased a clone before. Only niggle is top cap doesn't sit tight enough. Haven't got any o-rings though, either too big or small. There is a load of air flow, I've got the cyclops hole pretty much shut off and the others 1/4 open.

Thanks Tubbyengineer for the Video.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom