What's new

Velocity RDA

iii_si_iii

Postman
Morning All and Happy Saturday!

I love the look of the posts on the Velocity RDA and it looks like it will be a treat to build on.

Seems you can only get clones in the UK and the usual suspects Gearbest/Fasstech/Ebay all have some. Anyone had any experience with any of them?

Any thoughts/opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Morning All and Happy Saturday!

I love the look of the posts on the Velocity RDA and it looks like it will be a treat to build on.

Seems you can only get clones in the UK and the usual suspects Gearbest/Fasstech/Ebay all have some. Anyone had any experience with any of them?

Any thoughts/opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

I'll be doing a review of the Ivogo Velocity style RDA over the weekend, I've just built it up with dual twisted 0.25mm NI200 coils, and am Vaping Cuttwoods Boss Reserve at 450f 60w on an E-Vic VT, Many many clouds, pretty good flavour to say I've got the side air at 3/4 and top air fully open, build quality seems spot on. At £19.99 from Grey Haze I'd say if you want a Velocity get one of these...

I'll be doing a review of the Ivogo Velocity style RDA over the weekend, I've just built it up with dual twisted 0.25mm NI200 coils, and am Vaping Cuttwoods Boss Reserve at 450f 60w on an E-Vic VT, Many many clouds, pretty good flavour to say I've got the side air at 3/4 and top air fully open, build quality seems spot on. At £19.99 from Grey Haze I'd say if you want a Velocity get one of these...

Thanks! Typically they are sold out :( good to add to the watch list anyway.

Thanks again

Thanks! Typically they are sold out :( good to add to the watch list anyway.

Thanks again

It might be good to wait, I'm not sure about other makes but this Ivogo one comes with everything, Spare O-Rins, post screws, allen key and a Stainless Bottom feed centre pin so you can replace the adjustable copper 510 pin and use the atty on a sqounking box...

I'm somewhat impressed and all for 1/5th the price I was going to pay for the original if I could get one...:yahoo:

Make sure the one you get has a peek insulator, some of the clones just have ordinary plastic, or so I've been informed.

It might be good to wait, I'm not sure about other makes but this Ivogo one comes with everything, Spare O-Rins, post screws, allen key and a Stainless Bottom feed centre pin so you can replace the adjustable copper 510 pin and use the atty on a sqounking box...

I'm somewhat impressed and all for 1/5th the price I was going to pay for the original if I could get one...:yahoo:

I'm in no major rush, just had a twistedmesses delivered yesterday so have that to play with. Plus a Couple of x4s and doge 2s to keep me busy.

Always looking for something new. The post design on the velocity seems really cool and I sometime a struggle with cutting the excess wire when seating my coils. I mean I get it done and building happily away but those vertical post holes seems simple.

Always looking for something new. The post design on the velocity seems really cool and I sometime a struggle with cutting the excess wire when seating my coils. I mean I get it done and building happily away but those vertical post holes seems simple.

It was suprisingly easy to build on considering the fact that it's dual coiled with two 15 wrap coils of twisted NI200, so there's a lot of coil to fit in.

This Fasttech version https://www.fasttech.com/products/2482500 is holding up nicely, posts are slightly wonky but that's the only issue I've encountered and didn't stop me positioning the coils, locks into alignment as you'd hope and works really nicely for different styles of coils and airflow.

However Is dual coil only and really wants wide coils for the airflow slots, I went for a 2mm ID using 0.5mm Kanthal to match the restricted airflow I was after for a nice balance of flavour and clouds. A little bit of the indirect airflow helps catch any stray vapour and I'm sure it'd happily stay smooth above the 60w I've been using it at.

Back
Top Bottom