What's new

Vandy Vape Triple 2

DMAN

Achiever
Unless you want a handful of juice, stuff that fuckin juice well!
Bastard, clean shirt on today too! :D

Never had mine leak but if it did it's still worth owning for flavour it's a beast [emoji6]

Never had mine leak but if it did it's still worth owning for flavour it's a beast [emoji6]
The deck is similar to my Glaz, and I just have the tails sitting in the well with that, so I wicked this the same at first.
I thought I would have to use mega watts, but not the case.
Three simple coils (8 wraps of 26g 316L) at 65w in Replay and it is very tasty vape.

The deck is similar to my Glaz, and I just have the tails sitting in the well with that, so I wicked this the same at first.
I thought I would have to use mega watts, but not the case.
Three simple coils (8 wraps of 26g 316L) at 65w in Replay and it is very tasty vape.
I fill the wicking ports on mine but thin the wicks out a lot on the ends and running 3mm ID fused Clapton at 140w and it's a Stella vape [emoji5]
IMG_20180818_122243.jpeg

I fill the wicking ports on mine but thin the wicks out a lot on the ends and running 3mm ID fused Clapton at 140w and it's a Stella vape [emoji5] View attachment 171047
I've got some fused claptons, so I might give them a go next. :D
Really impressed with the amount of vapour this produces. Not for the clouds, but the nice full feeling in the mouth it gives.

Last edited:
I've got some fused claptons, so I might give them a go next. :D
Really impressed with the amount of vapour this produces. Not for the clouds, but the nice full feeling in the mouth it gives.
I like it for the same reasons I think [emoji5] I don't normally do tanks I'm RDA only as I always find tanks lacking in something but this one came in the same colour as a mod from vapesmarter so I took a chance on it and I'm not disappointed that extra coil turns it into a amazing vape

I like it for the same reasons I think [emoji5] I don't normally do tanks I'm RDA only as I always find tanks lacking in something but this one came in the same colour as a mod from vapesmarter so I took a chance on it and I'm not disappointed that extra coil turns it into a amazing vape
I just bought it so it would look good on my VTbox. Shallow, but it worked out. :D

Back
Top Bottom