What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Uwel crown

phil74

Currently using a kanger mini sub and its ok and my first sub so nothing to compare to. Ive been reading the uwel crown is a good tank, would this be a upgrade to what I have or a waste of money.
Im really good at wasting money!

either the uwell crown or the aspire cleito. me got 2 of each now.

only problem will be what mod you have as both these tanks need a minimum of 50 watts to get them started.

The crown is a cracking tank, I love it. Only with the stock coils, my favourite is the ni200 coils. I've given up with the RBA for it.

If you use the RBA in the subtank and don't want to buy the crown coils maybe it's not for you, if you want great flavour and vapour from stock coils it's a better tank than the subtank in my opinion.

I use the rba in the mini as I find the stock coils leak or get really hot. I have a innokin 70watt box but also thinking of upgrading the box, I just want to get it right as the shops I go to are usually really busy and there's no time to ask for advice. Ive been vaping the cream berry from perino juice it's really nice but id like to find a blueberry cream or custard if you know of any worth a try.
Thanks for the quick replies

Back
Top Bottom