What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

U well sub ohm tank

michael2003x

Postman
Hello, I have been using the U well tank after dripping for the last couple of years. I thought the clouds and flavour were very impressive after first using it straight from the box with the pre-fitted coil. At the same time , I bought the RBA deck which I hadn't tried until a couple of days ago after returning from a holiday. All I can say is ...WOW !! this thing now chucks huge dense clouds. It compares to my Dark Ronin Geyser ( which is a 4-coil beast and v expensive). I cant believe the value for money of these tanks and the RBA was less than a tenner !!

Hello, I have been using the U well tank after dripping for the last couple of years. I thought the clouds and flavour were very impressive after first using it straight from the box with the pre-fitted coil. At the same time , I bought the RBA deck which I hadn't tried until a couple of days ago after returning from a holiday. All I can say is ...WOW !! this thing now chucks huge dense clouds. It compares to my Dark Ronin Geyser ( which is a 4-coil beast and v expensive). I cant believe the value for money of these tanks and the RBA was less than a tenner !!
I've got the deck, and keep on meaning to give it a go. You've made my mind up. The next time a coil dies, the RBA is going in.
What build did you stick in it?

I've got the deck, and keep on meaning to give it a go. You've made my mind up. The next time a coil dies, the RBA is going in.
What build did you stick in it?
I just used the coil that was already fitted in the deck (I think it's 0.6mm about 5 turns) and wicked it with the cotton supplied, it's a really short wick. God knows what will happen when you put a fancy coil in it.

Cheers mate. I'll give that a go first. I never knew it had a coil pre-installed. It was bought as a back-up, and I've never even opened the box.:)

Cheers mate. I'll give that a go first. I never knew it had a coil pre-installed. It was bought as a back-up, and I've never even opened the box.:)
In the bottom of the box is some Japanese wick cotton and a couple of spare coils and some gaskets. great value for money

Back
Top Bottom