What's new

Twisted Coils

LOL. My twisted messes (really good for comdensation build up. :D) went off loud enough this morning that it made the bloody dog jump !! I'd been tryin some @Aerovape Ltd Caraccino yesterday, (staggered fused Clapton) first fire this morning and CRACK. Thank the great vapeing gods I've a habit of firing tanks/RDAs BEFORE they reach my mouth. :D
It's,funny cos it's true. Near,crap myself everytime I pick up the mini,goblin. Have a tendency to leave,it,between,tanks cos of that Damn fill screw.

It's,funny cos it's true. Near,crap myself everytime I pick up the mini,goblin. Have a tendency to leave,it,between,tanks cos of that Damn fill screw.

Pick up a V2, they've a much more friendly top fill now. :D The V1 fill screw was the work of the devil ! :)

Pick up a V2, they've a much more friendly top fill now. :D The V1 fill screw was the work of the devil ! :)
I have just taken,delivery of a v2 clone and a Griffin clone from ft today. They both look very well made. Griffin air ring a little sloppy but little to complain about. Although when the wife see' s them I'm sure she'll find something. Ordered a pair of Claptons from cuckoo so,that,should be fun. And,nice,not to deal with,that Damn,screw.

Back
Top Bottom