What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Twisted clapton

Didn't think of surface area to be honest, I was thinking of little juice canals that would be between the twisted wire and claptoned wire. Didn't know if it would change much up flavour wise
Worth a shot to find out then bud [emoji6]

Worth a shot to find out then bud [emoji6]
I will let you know how it turns out mate. That's if I can decide what to put it in just got the reload rta clone not sure whether to do this build and dual it or do a single staggered fused clapton.
This will be my first attempt at staggered fused any tips mate?

I will let you know how it turns out mate. That's if I can decide what to put it in just got the reload rta clone not sure whether to do this build and dual it or do a single staggered fused clapton.
This will be my first attempt at staggered fused any tips mate?
I'd stick with this build for the sake of science [emoji23] as for tips mate I have none to offer as I'm no good at making my own wire, tried and failed so many times I just buy premade coils or spools of wire already made to spec I want [emoji4]

I'd stick with this build for the sake of science [emoji23] as for tips mate I have none to offer as I'm no good at making my own wire, tried and failed so many times I just buy premade coils or spools of wire already made to spec I want [emoji4]
I was same for a good year or so but recently I've started to build again I can clapton decent enough and my fused claptons are looking good so trying to see what else I can manage. My main aim is to do alien wire but I've failed so so many times at it it's crazy[emoji21] [emoji21]

Twisting the 2x26 then a clapton wrap might make the bugger a bit springy to coil. Maybe?
Yeah it could do actually. Maybe if I used jet flame on it, make it glow, that could stop it being as springy. Then give it a clean and clapton it.
I seriously need my ohm meter to turn up so I can have a look see what this coils like, I don't trust the one I have now

Yeah it could do actually. Maybe if I used jet flame on it, make it glow, that could stop it being as springy. Then give it a clean and clapton it.
I seriously need my ohm meter to turn up so I can have a look see what this coils like, I don't trust the one I have now
Sounds like too much work to me. If it is a bit springy, I'd just wrap the coil over a rod 1/2mm-1mm less than I wanted it then just let it do it's thing....

Sounds like too much work to me. If it is a bit springy, I'd just wrap the coil over a rod 1/2mm-1mm less than I wanted it then just let it do it's thing....
Wow mate [emoji50] did not think of that! Thanks for that one dude will be trying that out

Back
Top Bottom