What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Troll X RTA curious...

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Look forward to your reviews mate.

I think you do have to temper it though. If something about a mod or atty is shit then by all means tell everyone what's shit about it but I feel I can't ignore the good things as well. That leaves it a bit more balanced. I've been lucky so far that I've not had any real shitters, just some things that aren't really to my own taste but I'll still try to find what other people might like or not like about them. There's being honest and then there's just saying something's dog shite just cause you don't like it personally.
Agree completely. Essentially one man's trash is another man's treasure. You've just got to try and be objective and point out the pluses and minuses of something with the reader in mind as much as yourself. Not that I always have...

I have been known to go a bit overboard when I've really loved something. Lol.

I haven't been sent anything that could truly be described as bad either. A few with failings yes, but bad? No.

In truth I don't think that there are that many 'bad' devices these days anyway. Most are pretty formulaic and variations on a theme. Bad only tends to come when companies go out on a limb.

The rest is just subjective like draw weight, functionality or aesthetics. I've not had anything that's fallen apart, leaked excessively or had a dreadful chipset.

Anyway, good luck @andipandi, enjoy yourself, like @Gitchy I'm very much looking forward to reading your opinions on things.

Back
Top Bottom