What's new

Troll X RTA curious...

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54254

Well, I've seen three reviews of this RTA and I'm calling b.s. I refuse to believe it's any better than the original Troll RTA, the Destiny or even the good ol' Kensei. So let's cut to the chase, is it the best of those currently available or are we just being played for mugs for the sake of someone receiving something free for review? Suspect pods are diminishing people's ability to build properly.

Buy me one and I'll give you my honest opinion ;)

For the record though, I've never had a Wotofo product I haven't liked so I suspect it probably is as good as they're saying.

It's very good @John R and I had massive doubts about it

Don't know about the original Troll, it's better than the Destiny for sure & the Bravo. Not sure on the Kensei, I'm a big fan of that. Say I was giving the Kensei a 9, the X would be an 8

And yeah,I hate the top fill gasket thing, one of the most pointless things that have come into RTAs

It's the filling port that put's me off getting one, i get fed up of the one on the Profile M coming off everytime i fill it. Great RTA but design wasn't all that clever and using plastic instead of glass is another poor feature on Wotofo Products. I am kind of with @John R on this one and believe there is better stuff out there.

I am kind of with @John R on this one and believe there is better stuff out there.

Oh for sure, I still vape stuff from 2017 that hasn't been topped yet.

That's the problem with vaping, we see something similar to what you vape and think it'll be better. Like here, I love the Blitzen, a Steamcrave knock off, there have been other tanks released since that look similar, I like SC tanks & the Widowmaker RTA but to me, the Blitzen is the one that hits the spot

It's just a bugger trying to find your Blitzen and sticking with it :18:

Oh for sure, I still vape stuff from 2017 that hasn't been topped yet.

That's the problem with vaping, we see something similar to what you vape and think it'll be better. Like here, I love the Blitzen, a Steamcrave knock off, there have been other tanks released since that look similar, I like SC tanks & the Widowmaker RTA but to me, the Blitzen is the one that hits the spot

It's just a bugger trying to find your Blitzen and sticking with it :18:

Although i haven't been vaping as long as you but i know what you mean. I kind of hit a wall with RTA's and wasn't impressed with some. I decided to go back to Mesh and have been enjoying some great flavour with it. I then bought the Blotto and Blotto mini and they blew me away. I don't know why it took me so long to get them but am shocked at how good they are. Also the Aromamizers, tried the V3 the other day and it's awesome. I have a few that i haven't tried so going to be doing that over the coming weeks.

Although i haven't been vaping as long as you but i know what you mean. I kind of hit a wall with RTA's and wasn't impressed with some. I decided to go back to Mesh and have been enjoying some great flavour with it. I then bought the Blotto and Blotto mini and they blew me away. I don't know why it took me so long to get them but am shocked at how good they are. Also the Aromamizers, tried the V3 the other day and it's awesome. I have a few that i haven't tried so going to be doing that over the coming weeks.

See, I hated the Blotto and wasn't going to get the Troll X because they seem similar :18:

We're all different :30:

See, I hated the Blotto and wasn't going to get the Troll X because they seem similar :18:

We're all different :30:

That has surprised me, i felt sure you would of liked the Blotto. Your right though we all have different tastes, which i suppose is a good thing.

That has surprised me, i felt sure you would of liked the Blotto. Your right though we all have different tastes, which i suppose is a good thing.

Just not enough airflow for me, I like to have to close off the airflow a little but when it's wide open & restrictive, it's no good to me. The flavour was good though but I was having to vape it at 60-70w instead of my usual 80-100w because it would get too hot

It would've been okay in single coil but that's not why I brought it

Interesting thread this. I bought the Troll X to dip into dual coils again but I am still finding I like the mesh a little better for my high wattage vaping. And by high wattage I mean about 60/70w as I much prefer a slightly restricted and a bit cooler vape. The Troll X is good for single coil as well, the flavour is pretty good but it's not beating the Kylin Mini V2 for me yet. Again it's all about different tastes I suppose.

The Blotto sounds almost perfect for me going by posts in here. Godammnit. More fucking money to spend :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom