What's new

Top 3 rta

The current three in my rotation are all excellent single coil flavour tanks imo.

Dvarw MTL
Squape Reloaded with nano tank and B deck.
Kayfun lite plus V2.

Am contemplating picking up something else soon as well, have been looking at either the Pico V2, the DDP One or a Flash-e-Vapor, although I haven’t made up my mind yet.

Geekvape Zeus single coil (haven't tried dual coil)
OBS Engine II
Digiflavor Themis
Vapefly Core (only had a few days but great so far)

I know it's four but.............

Steam Crave Supreme XL is the best RTA on the market, and has been for a while......however.....3 others are....

Manta.....fucking epic
Blitzen.....fucking epic
Reload....fucking epic

Honorary mentions to the OBS Engine II and Reboot

Steam Crave Supreme XL is the best RTA on the market, and has been for a while......however.....3 others are....

Manta.....fucking epic
Blitzen.....fucking epic
Reload....fucking epic

I've not updated the big boy rta for a while. I know about the supreme but are these that much better than the griffin 25.

Manta.....fucking epic
Blitzen.....fucking epic
Reload....fucking epic

I should try the Manta really. At the moment, the vapefly core is cutting it for me.
Also. You better be there on Saturday, Or I'll kick your head in. Is that a deal? :D

I should try the Manta really. At the moment, the vapefly core is cutting it for me.
Also. You better be there on Saturday, Or I'll kick your head in. Is that a deal? :D
Can I park at yours? Get the met in?

Back
Top Bottom