What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Top 3 rta

Tray Virus

Postman
my squonk mod is broken and now I have brought a geekvape aegis kit for a very good price as a replacement.
Mesh Aero sub ohm tanks not bad for flavour but buying coils is expensive.
Building wicking my own coils is what I like doing and a rta tank will be good for me.
I’m after Recommendation on a descent rta for flavour please, single duel coil I don’t mind as long as the flavours there.
Thank you

what juices are ok to put in the yellow pei tanks or I'm i safe with all juices ?

might try it out tonight but don't want to wreck the tank

also what wire ?
i have ss staircase and other fancy ones or 24 26 28 gage k wire

I like the Rose 3, although it is a bit complicated to put it together. It is still relatively new to me and having to watch a youtube video to work it out and build up the courage to do anything more than refill it. The Savour RTA on the other hand is simple to build on and take apart, flavourful and similar vape experience... simple coil about 0.5 ohms and 20 watts. Both give plenty of vapour and flavour for me.

I have got a Griffin RTA out in my cycle again, it is a noisy tank and too much airflow for my tastes.. all the air you take in just feels like it is making the process of vaping a chore even if it is nice to see the volumes of vapour you produce and can't complain about the flavour.

I have an OBS Engine 2 and a skyline on their way to me. Both get good reviews and might be worth a look although not having my hands on them yet I can't give a personal recommendation.

For something more restricted the doggystyle or berserker mini do it for me.

Geekvape Zeus, Single coil, excellent flavour,leakproof. What more could you ask for

Steam crave aromamizer supreme v2. It has taken everything else out of my rotation, like a cold blooded assassin.

Manta for me nothing tastes as good but that's not to say there isn't better or as good The steamcrave supreme v2 gets a lot of votes, might get one eventually. i didn't get on with the original at all.

Back
Top Bottom