What's new

to twist or not to twist ?????

steamtrain

Postman
hey guys, just setup this account as i have been trolling through this webpage for a good 6 months now and figured its time to get involved, just wanted to see some views on twisted coils , atm im using 0.6mm kanthal wire / 22 Gauge.
i parallel dual coil it with 5 wraps each side comes to about 0.09 ohms it gives a hot vape lots of flavour and chucks the clouds , been playing around with a few different twisted builds just wanted to here what your guys fav's are twisted parallel ? something different ??????? Thanks

Welcome to the mad house - and with. 0.09 ohm coil I think you'll fit in just fine LOL.

Not too many go nuts like that here but our resident arsonist Raguri likes blowing himself up as well.

Good to have you,

SB

Haha thanks iv been going through a few posts i will probally go back to 0.15-0.3 range soon i cant make enough liquid to keep up with the coils lol just been more of a tester build at the moment and way i see it smoking was killing me anyway atleast if i blow my head of vaping in some tragic fiery mess ill make the news B-) haha

hey guys, just setup this account as i have been trolling through this webpage for a good 6 months now and figured its time to get involved, just wanted to see some views on twisted coils , atm im using 0.6mm kanthal wire / 22 Gauge.
i parallel dual coil it with 5 wraps each side comes to about 0.09 ohms it gives a hot vape lots of flavour and chucks the clouds , been playing around with a few different twisted builds just wanted to here what your guys fav's are twisted parallel ? something different ??????? Thanks

Hey man welcome to the nut house!
I guess you're well up to date with battery safety etc, but, I must ask you a few questions.
Firstly, what mod are you using?
Secondly, what RDA are you using?
Thirdly, what batteries are you using?
Fourthly, GET SOME PHOTOS UP! ;)

My current build's a 4 wrap 0.6 nichrome parralel on a 3mm bit, comes out to around 0.08-0.09 the way it's built. Very VERY nice vape, until my charger died a death... :P

hey there nice to meet you :) ,
Firstly i use a Classique wooden box mod fits two batterys ( currently saving for a new shiny box mod that has some wattage play ( any advice would be apreciated on that not sure what to go for yet )
Secondly i use the little boy rda love this thing one of my favs
and thirdly i use Samsung INR18650 25r Batterys
yea im aware of battery saftey and with low builds like this i always pulse just to be on the safe side and check my batterys regularly :) ill get some pics up asap

Pictures

Attachments

• 1421547338605.jpg
    1421547338605.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 1421547351080.jpg
    1421547351080.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 74
Thanks mate mind posting a pic.? Been trying a few twisted coils at the moment there great but as im currently chain vaping my homemade custard liquid it makes it just to sweet to handle lol gonna mix up some aniseedy or fruity juice soon to go with the twisted setup iv just tryed 3 strands twisted nothing like zippers or tidal coils ect yet and about the crazy builds seems i have found the right place to be for sure haha

Thanks mate mind posting a pic.? Been trying a few twisted coils at the moment there great but as im currently chain vaping my homemade custard liquid it makes it just to sweet to handle lol gonna mix up some aniseedy or fruity juice soon to go with the twisted setup iv just tryed 3 strands twisted nothing like zippers or tidal coils ect yet and about the crazy builds seems i have found the right place to be for sure haha

Twisted for flavour parralel for clouds.

received_10202984327961034_zpsklnf8fxe.jpeg

IMG_20141107_18474_edit_1415386144033_zpsrsvckrmq.jpg

IMG_20141104_18200_edit_1415125279487_zpsmakpnf42.jpg

IMG_20141017_13463_edit_1413550021841_zpsvyavlhm0.jpg

IMG-20140910-WA0000_zpscpgk547o.jpeg

output_zpsvl2snr0a.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures mate some nice coils :-D will post some more of mine when i finally get a break from work and have a build day

Back
Top Bottom