What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

To SMOK or not to SMOK?

Smoant Charon 218 or the Smoant Battlestar are both brilliant mods for a great price, would certainly recommend the Charon, absolutely loving mine, havent even looked at my Alien since buying it
I second you.. Mine arrived last week. I've a Zeus RTA on to if it.

So I saw a Smoat Charon yesterday and loved the look of the copper with the Thors Hammer grip. The guy behind the counter was also using one at the time and said he hasn't looked at his Alien since getting it. The only reservation I have over this is I've heard about a rattle coming from it. Anyone find this is an issue?
A minor single fire button (mine does) rattle shouldn't bother.. However, I've heard it's rattle free now. This thing is superior made. And even if the paint chips later, it'll add to its looks. Those big ventilation grills are so offstream.

The 3 best dual 18650 mods i have used are
The revenger by vaporesso
The voopoo drag mod (there is a voopoo 2 out but i dont know of its as good)
And the ijoy captain 20700 mod

Enjoy my Charon tc and Adjustable. Just got in the Cylon and loving it. Paired it with the Fireluke and very pleased with it's performance.

Minikin V2 looks pretty splendid to me. Must get one to try.

I have a love affair with mine! Robust, handles tc consistently even if it feels a little underpowered compared to other mods.

Think you can do better than a shop. They are ok (if you don't tc) but there is an abundance of better offerings out there.

I can't speak highly enough of all things Smoant, I have the Charon tc, Charon ts, and the Cylon. The Cylon, for me, is my absolute favourite at the moment taking over from the Charon tc, it's got a good bit of weight to it without being too heavy and the centered 510 means practically any tank looks good on it (even the Vandy Vape Kensei with the normally hideous 4ml bubble glass looks good!). The only thing that I can think of that slightly lets it down is the choice of the 9 background screen pictures, I'm not sure if a picture of a little grey fluffy kitten is entirely in keeping with the overall ruggedness of the mod but this is in no way detrimental to its performance, it just would have been nice if you could upload your own, maybe a possibility in a future firmware update?

Back
Top Bottom