What's new

To SMOK or not to SMOK?

Going to throw it in there because I love mine but the Smok G320 Marshall is a fantastic bit of kit. Runs in both 3 and 2 battery mode and as the name suggests runs up to 320w. Exactly the same setup as the alien mod too in regards to menu and switching between modes. I'm in the UK and got mine on ebay for £35 with the big baby beast tank included.

It's wrapped for a bit of protection, but you get the idea

EDIT: Stupid phone can't take photos the right way, sorry for all the stupid upside down photos, it won't delete them!
90901b19ab5a83b6efdedd4a152a4bf4.jpg

Attachments

• 1498823484784.jpeg
    1498823484784.jpeg
    503.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 1498823515883.jpeg
    1498823515883.jpeg
    492.4 KB · Views: 128
  • 1498823552525.jpeg
    1498823552525.jpeg
    409.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 1498823572456.jpeg
    1498823572456.jpeg
    496.7 KB · Views: 176
Going to throw it in there because I love mine but the Smok G320 Marshall is a fantastic bit of kit. Runs in both 3 and 2 battery mode and as the name suggests runs up to 320w. Exactly the same setup as the alien mod too in regards to menu and switching between modes. I'm in the UK and got mine on ebay for £35 with the big baby beast tank included.

It's wrapped for a bit of protection, but you get the idea

EDIT: Stupid phone can't take photos the right way, sorry for all the stupid upside down photos, it won't delete them!
90901b19ab5a83b6efdedd4a152a4bf4.jpg
That does look like a nice mod, love the wrap you've got on there.

That does look like a nice mod, love the wrap you've got on there.
I've had a fair few mods, kangertech Kbox 120, wismec rx2/3 and this smok being the big named brands and this smok is by far the best. Had nothing but issues with my wismec after only 3 months of having it, it's now chucked in a drawer somewhere as an emergency go to if I ever need it.

The wrap was on ebay too, they have loads of different designs but I loved the suicide squad one and had to buy it.

Hi everyone, I've just bought my first RDTA, the Coilart Azeroth, to get better clouds and flavour but am now finding I need a new box mod that can give me the power without telling me my batteries are weak every time I hit the button. I have been looking at a lot but as usual there are too many to choose from so wondered if you guys could help me out. The main one that keeps popping up is the SMOK Alien 220w, which I do like the look of but I also know it's older than some now and don't want to spend the money on it and find they release a v2 next week (this seems to happen a lot to me). If any of you were looking for a new mod to help chuck clouds but also give good battery life, which one would you choose? Cheers.

had the al85 for 2 months nice little thing and lots of clouds but not much flavour i am now off kanger and smok

thinking limetless arms race next not sure

Mod can't effect flavour surely?

lol yeah im stange like that mate i get a kit try with dif things if i still dont like of to another make :)

but i just bought a dripper to try with the smok to give it the second chance

arms race next i think

Right sod it, I need to make my mind up quick coz I'm getting bored of my indecision. I thought posting on here would make my decision easier but of course it's all subjective isn't it. There are far too many nice mods out there. I've decided to go for the Smok GX2/4 as it seems to be really flexible and has the best of the alien built in but can extend the battery life even further. Plus it comes with the big baby beast instead of the smaller baby beast which is a pro considering it's only around $5 more than the Alien on FastTech. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the post, I really appreciate your views and advice, I found it really useful. Feel free to let me know what you think of my final choice, especially if you think I'm doing the wrong thing because you've heard bad things etc. ;) I'll probably update the post when I get it and try it properly.

Right sod it, I need to make my mind up quick coz I'm getting bored of my indecision. I thought posting on here would make my decision easier but of course it's all subjective isn't it. There are far too many nice mods out there. I've decided to go for the Smok GX2/4 as it seems to be really flexible and has the best of the alien built in but can extend the battery life even further. Plus it comes with the big baby beast instead of the smaller baby beast which is a pro considering it's only around $5 more than the Alien on FastTech. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the post, I really appreciate your views and advice, I found it really useful. Feel free to let me know what you think of my final choice, especially if you think I'm doing the wrong thing because you've heard bad things etc. ;) I'll probably update the post when I get it and try it properly.
hope u havent bought one my al85 smok screen just died WTF

They are in China

i would do if it wasn't going to cost me more ie send there etc

would it be worth it ?

Back
Top Bottom