What's new

Think I've been a bit cocky

wolsp

Postman
Hi all,

Pretty new here but joined to get some advice on DIY and so far so good on that front.

I wanted to get myself an RDA to try some of my creations and stupidly didn't really do enough research on what to buy. I just got a rafale x rda from DNA and have tried a couple of builds but they are coming out at 1.5 to 1.8 ohm as i'm using the neutral post so the coils are in series.

I'm using pre built .6 claptons which aren't big enough to stretch from the positive to negative posts (the build deck is bloody massive)

Should I carry on with this RDA and get myself some wire to get some more turns in? Should I just sack this RDA off and get a normal velocity deck?

If the latter does anyone fancy swapping?

Basically I should've researched it. I know that. But such is life!

Cheers

Hi all,

Pretty new here but joined to get some advice on DIY and so far so good on that front.

I wanted to get myself an RDA to try some of my creations and stupidly didn't really do enough research on what to buy. I just got a rafale x rda from DNA and have tried a couple of builds but they are coming out at 1.5 to 1.8 ohm as i'm using the neutral post so the coils are in series.

I'm using pre built .6 claptons which aren't big enough to stretch from the positive to negative posts (the build deck is bloody massive)

Should I carry on with this RDA and get myself some wire to get some more turns in? Should I just sack this RDA off and get a normal velocity deck?

Cheers
What is it that puts you off, the size of the deck, or the resistance of your builds?

If it is the resistance of your builds, set it up in parallel mode- then using those 0.6 Ohm clapton coils will come out at 0.3. This is of course if you want lower resistance, if you specifically want a series build at a higher resistance then maybe another RDA would be the best option.

Don't know the deck and a little confused after googling image.
Can only assume the outside posts are + & -?
Personally never seen one you can coil in series, maybe I am just sheltered.

Anyway - surely even if you get 1.X ohm you can just hit at lower watt?

Hi all,

Cheers
Please post a picture of your build so we can take a look and help further

Hi all,

Cheers
Make sure you have enough leg length to go from.post to post whilst still leaving you coil turns tightly would

Back
Top Bottom